The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Here's an Organic test to go along with the Reactions I posted, and are re-posted here.

--------------

It's best to print them off and write them in by hand.

----------------------------

There has been corrections made to the notes AND test, please see if you've already downloaded it. The new test is below. 02/01/2006 12:22PM
Widowmaker

If anyone else wants to write some notes for other topics. I'll be happy to post them here and acknowledge your contribution. Thanks.

Widowmaker.

hey widowmaker,

I've got topic 4.3- which I wrote!:biggrin: and that organic reactions diagram from yesterday. Topic 4.3 is in pdf.
omg these notes are so helpful forever grateful:smile:
Reply 43
U R A LIFE SAVER, WITHOUT DESE NOTES I WAS HEADIN 4 A, D, IF NOT WORSE.............THANX ALOT BRUV :smile: :biggrin:
I've made quite a few little changes to both the 4.5 notes and 4.5 test, I'll get them up soon.
Please note that the revised notes and test has been re-posted, hopefully for the last time :rolleyes: :biggrin:.

The test is the same as the notes, with blanks in places where answers are meant to be. Please use the notes as the answer sheet for those who have asked me for the answers already.
Don't suppose someone can point me in the direction of Unit 2 Revision notes?
thank you thank you! these are so good!! i'm retaking units 1 and 2 this month, is there any for unit 1.7 did i miss them? and unit 2 notes would be soo helpful!
Widowmaker
4.1 notes written by me.
4.2 notes provided by gordon2002.
4.5 notes are written by snmichaels

If anyone else wants to write some notes for other topics. I'll be happy to post them here and acknowledge your contribution. Thanks.

Widowmaker.

Hi im new to this and i found exactly what i was looking for when i came to your post! I'm grateful u can help..i got through to the pages they loaded up but out of the three pages only one of the pages worked! i dnt know whether its me lol probably is! but i cant get all of the pages to show up! (God i feelso embarrassd! lol!)... i dnt knw if u can help?!
Reply 49
wheres the unit 2 stuff widowmaker did ? cant seem to find it
Reply 50
every 1 ready for chem4 next week
Reply 51
Nandoz
every 1 ready for chem4 next week

Yep.
Reply 52
Hellz No!!!!!!!
Reply 53
I agree with shamen. The revision notes are neatand slove most problem which I am looking for.
Reply 54
LOL! It's never too late to get a handy lot of notes with all the organic reactions.. thanx a bizillion :biggrin:
Reply 55
thanks for the notes. Is there any fits for edexcel nufield unit4?
I am looking for it
Reply 56
NE ONE HAVE UNIT 5? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (ok im in tears)
Reply 57
First up, good job Magician! :biggrin::biggrin: Really appreciate it!
Usman, Magician seems to be referring to the 'Make the grade' series...I could type the unit 5 bit from there for you...OK?
Unit 5, anyone?
Reply 59
Hmm...OK unit 5's on the way then...

Latest