The Student Room Group

Advice for equityy and land exam :(

I have really left revising equity to the last minute because I spent ages making sure I had good notes to be revising from. There is soo much to be learning.
I know that papers vary at each university but is there any modules which are least likely or most likely to come up in the exam e.g. core topics

As for land I hardly have notes to be revising from because of some mitigating circumstances. I am trying to make brief revision notes on some of the modules but I know there is no way I can know everything before the exam. What would be the main topics in land that I should definitely know?

Any advice would be much appreciated :smile:
Firstly, the syllabus varies from university to university. At my university, it seems that for land it's quite difficult to skip topics. The same seems true for trusts.

Secondly, if you have had mitigating circumstances to the extent that you hardly have any notes, and your mitigating circumstances are genuine, you ought to consider filing that with your faculty - you may even be allowed to sit the exam in the August retake period. Have you spoken with your personal tutor about this? It sounds quite serious, definitely speak to them or your law school as soon as possible.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you!
Yeah that is what I was thinking. I have already filled out necessary documents and informed the exam board about it. I just need to do my best at the may exams, I will be given the opportunity to resit in the summer due to mitigating circumstances but I would rather avoid resisting altogether to be honest lol. I am trying to know the basics for land especially.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending