The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I havent being on a date in London but my advice for a date is dont go to the cinema on the first few dates. You want to get to know each other and cant chat during the film.
Reply 2
LA confidential.
Reply 3
Go to Fabric
How old are you both, where have you already taken her?
Reply 5
eDDeboo
Go to Fabric

I've not been, but I've heard good things. For a first date though?
Reply 6
Daniel.Blaze
How old are you both, where have you already taken her?

Sorry, should have metioned this. We are both 17. So no clubs or bars.
Reply 7
London Zoo! :biggrin:
Boujis. (Club in South Kensington)

Oh your 17...
Reply 9
I'm not FROM London, but I wandered along Southbank and went for Dinner on a date once...that was nice.

And doesn't the BFI hold outdoor film showings in the courtyard at Somerset House??
honestly girls like simplicity..and the chance too talk

maybe a picnic? bring a frisbee or something...plus if its nice you can use the opportunity to go topless lol
Well some of my best first dates have been ice skating, that's always great place to go if you can get there. Mucking around, and falling over is always great fun on the ice rink.

Others are dinner dates, could take her to a restaurant in Piccadilly as they have some really nice places there. I took mine to an Indian restaurant on Denman street right outside the station called Maharaja or something, and it was one of the best dates I've had.
Spearmint Rhino
Reply 14
anna_spanner89
plus if its nice you can use the opportunity to go topless lol

That'll be nice, stripping off in the middle of a date. That won't be an uncomfortable moment at all.

Anyway, OP, take her to the Tate and look at the urinals.
anna_spanner89
honestly girls like simplicity..and the chance too talk

maybe a picnic? bring a frisbee or something...plus if its nice you can use the opportunity to go topless lol

Yo Sushi!

There is one opposite/ very near St Pauls I believe...
Reply 16
have a coffee in covent garden, its always lively there if there's any awkward silences
Reply 17
bobbert_18
have a coffee in covent garden, its always lively there if there's any awkward silences

That's a very good suggestion. There are some awesome restaurants there where you can sit down and have a good chat and then you can just wander around the place!
Cook her a meal at yours, pick her up at her house dont tell her where your going and shell be impressed...

...Hopefully
Best date ever is 27th April 1990 - I was born :yep:

I agree with the guy who suggested you take her to Spearmint Rhino

Latest

Trending

Trending