The Student Room Group

brown girls: have you ever been in a relationship with a white guy?

how was it? was the culture difference huge? how do you even pull a white guy

Scroll to see replies

Colour really doesn't matter
Original post by iL1L

i mean, sure thats easy to say. but in a lot of ways it does. it can mean different cultures, different ideals, different morals etc. theres also the challenge that one person in the relationship will face racism (big or small) and the other wont ever be able to empathise with that.
My best friend is asian, she has dated caucasian guys.
We have both dated guys of a variety of nationalities and religious persuasions.
Original post by iL1L

Many people do have attraction dealbreakers that involve exclusive attraction to a specific look or physical type.
This can involve colours in the context of hair colour, eye colour and skin tone.

A lot of people are not sexually attracted to albinos.
Nor anyone with very visible pigmentation disorders like vitiligo or hyperpigmentation.
My father is only attracted to red haired women and has never dated anyone who has blonde or black hair.
All my best friend's brothers are exclusively attracted to dark haired women with a darker skin tone than they have.
i m brown and i prefer to date white guys
Because white guys are notoriously difficult to "pull"?
huh idk what notoriously mean
I ain't difficult to pull I am probably easier than most people I would like to say.
: From a white person with no life
Original post by Anonymous
how was it? was the culture difference huge? how do you even pull a white guy

Tbh theres no criteria to get a white guy to like u. Is it any white guy or a specific white guy
Tbh theres no criteria to get a white guy to like u. Is it any white guy or a specific white guy

im talking about a 6ft 2 white guy with dirty blond hair lmfao i can dream

tbh theres tons of 6ft 2 white guys w dirty blond hair u j gotta look for em. ive had several white guys be into me (Im brown) and several i was into but they werent into brown girls. like w everyone its a preference thing.
My ex was white and i'm pretty sure that it honestly doesn't really matter. If anything, he was interested to learn about my own culture and asked questions- race wasn't exactly something that caused unnecessary awkwardness or made either of us uncomfortable. I think that it's nice to date different races as you lean a lot about each other. But from my experience race didn't change anything- it just depends if the white guy you like is interested in coloured girls, as a type i think. But i'd say be careful either way because even talking to a guy who prefers the stereotypical 'blonde' can make you feel insecure, and just be careful he isn't a lowkey racist lol. Not lol, it happens
Original post by unknownuser_1_2
My ex was white and i'm pretty sure that it honestly doesn't really matter. If anything, he was interested to learn about my own culture and asked questions- race wasn't exactly something that caused unnecessary awkwardness or made either of us uncomfortable. I think that it's nice to date different races as you lean a lot about each other. But from my experience race didn't change anything- it just depends if the white guy you like is interested in coloured girls, as a type i think. But i'd say be careful either way because even talking to a guy who prefers the stereotypical 'blonde' can make you feel insecure, and just be careful he isn't a lowkey racist lol. Not lol, it happens

yh ur right
White guy and brown girl isn't that common now even in 2023, but it does happen. It's not that common, but not unheard of. A small minority of couples are this mix, and now its 2023 this combo is more common than it was say thirty years ago.

I'm 32 and I'm Indian. when i was 19 I dated a white english boy for a little while, and he wanted to be my boyfriend but i didn't want a serious relationship. it was fine, as he knew a lot about indian culture and was lovely.
I don't think the majority of white men wanna date brown girls, but a few will.
(edited 1 year ago)
Well my mom is a Pakistani muslim woman and her boyfriend is a white English guy
there's literally 3 "latest discussion" threads about brown girls with white guys... get a hobby.
Reply 17
I've dated a few white guys (im brown) and I feel like if you're white washed it makes a lot easier. Its always fun in games untill the white guy asks to meet your parents who are very traditional and don't want you to date outside of your race.
Original post by Fena
I've dated a few white guys (im brown) and I feel like if you're white washed it makes a lot easier. Its always fun in games untill the white guy asks to meet your parents who are very traditional and don't want you to date outside of your race.

The "whitewashed" thing can ring true sometimes
In my community, only one indian girl married a white guy. This is a good looking, fair skinned doctor called Anita.
So shes better looking than average, her skin is really light she isn't overly ethnic looking.
She is a doctor and she earns well and is well educated.
She is also called Anita - she has an anglo sounding name that white women are called too.

So tbh, she's basically only one step away from white...

I've had some more negative things happen too.
I remember ages ago when I was at school, this english boy secretly fancied me.
He messaged me on facebook a message on my wall - something like "Hi! did you message me last night? let's talk"
and he deleted it about 30 minutes later, because his friends saw it and they were making fun of him for liking me. They started making fun of him for liking me on a separate thread, and they were making fun of my surname (I'm indian and I have a long ethnic surname with ten letters)
i also had another white boy from school kiss me and we were playing never have i ever and before he kissed me he said "never have i ever kissed an Indian girl"

I think with age i feel less interested in white guys. i don't think the majority of white men wanna date brown girls, and as you mature you sort of grow out of all these pro white things and stop caring about what white people think.
I've gone dating recently and i had a couple of white guys message me about dating, not lots... when I was younger I would have been more interested but I feel less pro-white now
(edited 12 months ago)

girl im brown, curvy, everything. pulled a 6ft tall guy with a 6 pack, gym rat, fluffy brown hair and high cheekbones. i was the one who ended up rejecting him. now im dating a blonde white guy. very much possible trust me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending