The Student Room Group

6BI05 Jan 2012 article?

Does anyone have the January 2012 article for the Edexcel Unit 5 biology exam? It says on their website that it was released on the 7th of november, but you need an account to download it. Feelsbadman. Anyone have a copy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nobody?
:frown:
Reply 2
Best thing you can do is ask teacher
Reply 3
Original post by cpdavis
Best thing you can do is ask teacher

On a gap year brah, retaking the exam as an external candidate. No teacher to ask.
Reply 4
What about the centre you entered yourself in? As the dxam officer. I don't think they would say no
didn't your teacher give it to you?
Reply 6
Oh man this feelsbad. If I can't get the article how can I do the exam?
:'( :'( :'(
Reply 7
Belated bump.
Please, anyone with the article, come forth.
Reply 8
And another bump. I'm not giving up on this article - someone here on the student room must have it.
Reply 9
Bumping on the hour, every hour.
Reply 10
Original post by leogirl1992
didn't your teacher give it to you?

I'm an external candidate - I don't have a teacher.
Ask exam officer who you entered with
Reply 12
Original post by cpdavis
Ask exam officer who you entered with

I sent them an email, they're yet to reply. I'm not hopeful though. They provide the hall for the exam, but thats pretty much it.
Reply 13
:smile: Hope it works guys!
Reply 14
Original post by G.Kaur
:smile: Hope it works guys!

You are probably the most amazing, most helpful person I have ever had the good fortune to meet.
Reps for life my friend. Thank you so much.
Reply 15
No problem! I'm on a gap year retaking too- this article looks so much longer than the one before, so many potential questions :/ I'll be posting some questions I think may come up soon, will appreciate if you and other people could do the same :smile:
Thanks!
Reply 16
Original post by G.Kaur
No problem! I'm on a gap year retaking too- this article looks so much longer than the one before, so many potential questions :/ I'll be posting some questions I think may come up soon, will appreciate if you and other people could do the same :smile:
Thanks!

Out of interest where did you get the article from?
Reply 17
Emailed my biology teacher from last year
Original post by G.Kaur
Emailed my biology teacher from last year

awesome, G.Kaur! thanks. Okay, I know this sounds stupid, but how to we study to help us answer the article? this is what i understand :

1. Read the article
2. Search up any words that you don't understand and understand the article fully
3. Come up with questions you think they might ask

Is this the way?

Okay, will try to come up with some questions too :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
hey guys, I read the article for a few times yet I only come up with only 2 or 3 questions.
any tips for coming up with more questions? thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending