The Student Room Group

Unit 3 three access course nursing

Can anybody help, i am stuck on unit 3 which says .
You are required to write two examples of each of the following using the text in the article provided (see assessor guidance section below to download the article). which is
Mohan, R.(2012), “The Importance of Education in Society”,

Paraphrase
Quotation

You do not need to rewrite the entire article; just provide two examples using each of the two techniques.

Each of your examples should be 2 to 3 sentences long.

You should also include the original text that you are using for each of your examples and format your work as follows:
PARAPHRASE EXAMPLE 1
Original text…
Your example…

You then need to change the heading so that it corresponds to each of your examples.

I have done this 3 times and still no joy can anybody help, as i am going stir crazy, the last reply was
Make sure here you clearly head the original text and examples. Have a look at the below examples on how to structure task 3: Here are some examples for a sports science book… author- adam gledhill, year published 2016 Original text- flat bones are flattened and slightly curved, with a large surface area. They include scapulae and cranium. Paraphrase example- the scapulae and cranium are examples of flat bones which surround a large area with flat, curved surfaces (Gledhill, 2016) Quote example- “flat bones are flattened and slightly curved, with a large surface area. They include scapulae and cranium” (Gledhill, 2016) Repeat for 2nd text Reference list
this

this was not even from the same article from the course, why?
many thanks John
Reply 1
Can anybody help please
Original post by jc197478
Can anybody help please

What have you sent? Did you format it as requested? With headings included? I've just finished this unit so may be able to help.
Reply 3
Original post by gemgirl23
What have you sent? Did you format it as requested? With headings included? I've just finished this unit so may be able to help.

Hi sent it with correct headings, and in my own words keeping in the correct context, referenced, just does not make sense
Hi sent it with correct headings, and in my own words keeping in the correct context, referenced, just does not make sense

Do you still need help with this? I can send you what I've done or you can send me yours to see what may be the issue?
Reply 5
]Do you still need help with this? I can send you what I've done or you can send me yours to see what may be the issue?

Yes please, can you pm me, could you send what you have done or i could send mine, i would be so grateful for your help, it just does not make sense
]Do you still need help with this? I can send you what I've done or you can send me yours to see what may be the issue?

Yes please, can you pm me, could you send what you have done or i could send mine, i would be so grateful for your help, it just does not make sense

Have pm you, hope it helped.
Reply 7
Did you manage to sort the confusion with the feedbacks regarding headings? I’m on unit 3 on an access to midwifery course with similar question and I’m struggling with what headings I need to give as it gave me the format of “paraphrase example 1”

i am same problem here
I am also having trouble with Unit 2 and 3, if anyone is available to guide on it please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending