The Student Room Group

RGU MSc Physiotherapy Interview

Hi all! I have an interview for rgu MSC physio and have been given a research article to discuss. Can anyone give me any insight into the kind of questions asked about this paper and what questions are asked further into the interview?
Thank you
Original post by LyndaWatchorn
Hi all! I have an interview for rgu MSC physio and have been given a research article to discuss. Can anyone give me any insight into the kind of questions asked about this paper and what questions are asked further into the interview?
Thank you

Being Masters, it is all about critical evaluation for everything you read and do. Find pros and cons of the paper, and what the paper does for clinical practice. Keep it simple though. Maybe find another paper that has an opposing view on the topic and discuss why that might be.

Questions:
Why Physio over other health professions?
(might get asked a clinical scenario)
Example of a time you have been part of a team?
What up and coming areas of Physio interest you?
Demonstrate your knowledge of the scope of Physio
Thank you very much for the reply, had it yesterday, think it was okay. Any idea how long before you would hear anything back?
Depends the start date. if its September, Very quick. Jan could be a couple of months Id guess
Thank you very much for the reply, had it yesterday, think it was okay. Any idea how long before you would hear anything back?
Reply 4
Thank you

Hi, how did you find the group interview portion of the interview? I have an interview next month and I'm wondering what I should expect come interview time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending