The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Met Jan/Feb 24 Freshers

Hi
Is anyone planning to start at London Met in Jan or Feb 24?
Reply 1
Original post by arealcupoftea
Hi
Is anyone planning to start at London Met in Jan or Feb 24?

what do you study?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Original post by cvgk
what do you study?

Do you study there now?
Reply 3
Do you study there now?

No I studied in 2016.
Reply 4
Original post by cvgk
No I studied in 2016.

How was it?
Reply 5
How was it?

it was a good experience. I learnt a lot from lecturers.Some people says london met is a bad university,don't trust them.London Met is a respected university for a lot of companies.
Reply 6
Original post by cvgk
it was a good experience. I learnt a lot from lecturers.Some people says london met is a bad university,don't trust them.London Met is a respected university for a lot of companies.

Yeah everyone hates on it, basically based on a Vice article, but I've never seen why except for that one issue. Recently it seems to have resolved the issues and reinvented its self. Post covid times seems to have given it chance?
What area of work are you in now?
Reply 7
Yeah everyone hates on it, basically based on a Vice article, but I've never seen why except for that one issue. Recently it seems to have resolved the issues and reinvented its self. Post covid times seems to have given it chance?
What area of work are you in now?

I am a programmer and I studied computer science at london met.
I am ! I'm going to be studying health and social care but it was hard to get any questions I wanted to answer.
Reply 9
Original post by Lenanellie_
I am ! I'm going to be studying health and social care but it was hard to get any questions I wanted to answer.

Yay!
What questions were you wondering about?

Yay!
What questions were you wondering about?

I was trying to ask about when would graduation happen if its a January intake, so would it be 2026/2027 but no one coul answer. 😅
Original post by Lenanellie_

I was trying to ask about when would graduation happen if its a January intake, so would it be 2026/2027 but no one coul answer. 😅

Yeah that's a good question. I've been imagining that we'd wait and do it in summer with everyone else I guess.
I was wondering if there'd be a second freshers fair or if we could join in in Sept or anything. I had to call about something the other day and asked and the guy say yes they sort of have something so hopefully!
Are you looking forward to it? I am!
Reply 12
Hey, I just received an unconditional offer from London met for January intake so I supposed I will be starting in February.
Course is psychology, I withdrawn from my previous course at cccu and I can’t wait to meet met xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending