The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by nicoleio
Yayayayyyayayyy I got an offer!!!!!!! So pleased!!! Still shaking!!xxxxx

Weeelllll done ya wee brain box :biggrin:!!!
xxx
Original post by Health& SC Student
Yeah was lookin to go to Magee but they have rasied the entry requirments up!! Soo dissipointed, askin for gcse maths and i only hve essential skills!! :frown:

You have been offered a place tho havent you?
Original post by shampoo1
Unsuccessful guys.

Liverpool it is for me xxx

Will be seein u there!lol :smile:
Reply 363

Will be seein u there!lol :smile:

OMG ARE U GONNA COME LIVERPOOL ??? xxx
Keep ur head up!! Iam not goin either hvnt got my gcse maths! :frown: did they say why!? :confused:

Nope, but i got an email asking if id like to go on the waiting list!
Reply 365
Original post by catherinec18
Nope, but i got an email asking if id like to go on the waiting list!

So did I ! lol xxx
OMG ARE U GONNA COME LIVERPOOL ??? xxx

Yep defo goin nw!! Cnt wait!! Bit bummed out tat i got an offer but hve to get maths! Awh well!
Reply 367
Yep defo goin nw!! Cnt wait!! Bit bummed out tat i got an offer but hve to get maths! Awh well!

Yayyyyy NEW FRIEND!!!!
:smile: Ok I so have to get u on facebook!!
Yeah I am trying to figure out right now how I put John Moore as my confirmed first choice as i ENED TO APPLY FOR HALLS !! XXX
Reply 368
woooooooooooooooooohoooo!!!! I got an offer conditional on my biology which I expected. so excited.

Catherine and Shampoo, so sorry to hear your outcome but a lot of people drop out so places could come up on the reserve but at the same time maybe queens is meant to be for you ladies. best of luck with your queens applications. please keep the head up. I know how you must be feeling. Try again girls. so sorry again. xx
Reply 369
Original post by priyaremi
woooooooooooooooooohoooo!!!! I got an offer conditional on my biology which I expected. so excited.

Catherine and Shampoo, so sorry to hear your outcome but a lot of people drop out so places could come up on the reserve but at the same time maybe queens is meant to be for you ladies. best of luck with your queens applications. please keep the head up. I know how you must be feeling. Try again girls. so sorry again. xx

WELL DONE MOFO!!
Are ya delighted?

Aww I'm sad but still kinda relieved to just know!
I never applied for Queens, I got offers from all my other uni's barr Magee but I'm taking my Liverpool place so at least now I can apply for halls etc :smile:

WELL DONE tho u must be so delighted xxx
Yayyyyy NEW FRIEND!!!!
:smile: Ok I so have to get u on facebook!!
Yeah I am trying to figure out right now how I put John Moore as my confirmed first choice as i ENED TO APPLY FOR HALLS !! XXX

Yeah will do! :smile: same LJMU 1st choice, wat halls u goin for? Iam fikin of go to marybone 2 r 3! cnt decide!lol
Original post by catherinec18
You have been offered a place tho havent you?

Yeah I was but they r looking me to get a grade c in gcse maths! and i only hve essential skills! :frown:
Reply 372
Yey it was 3rd time lucky for me got an unconditional offer :biggrin:

So sorry for those of u who didnt get a place cos we all deserve i. Im glad to see some of you have offers for other uni's. Best of luck to alll of you

Cant wait till September now! :smile:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
unsuccessful :frown:
Reply 374
Yeah was lookin to go to Magee but they have rasied the entry requirments up!! Soo dissipointed, askin for gcse maths and i only hve essential skills!! :frown:

Are you saying you can't accept the offer due to your maths?
You think they would have stipulated that before hand?!
U must have gave a brill interview, take the positive from it
and work on ur maths for next year.
Good luck xxx
WOOOOOO CONDITIONAL OFFER! So Happy right now!
Original post by mama mia
Are you saying you can't accept the offer due to your maths?
You think they would have stipulated that before hand?!
U must have gave a brill interview, take the positive from it
and work on ur maths for next year.
Good luck xxx

Yeah but they said in the ucas track due to applicant numbers we have had to raise maths level!! Awh well! Tanks gud luck to u to! :smile:
Reply 377

Yeah will do! :smile: same LJMU 1st choice, wat halls u goin for? Iam fikin of go to marybone 2 r 3! cnt decide!lol

Do you know what you do to change your UCAS so it confirms it as your first choice or how you can accept it? eekkkk
I wana go for the Marybone ones that are directly across the road from the uni hahaha they're all en-suite and you live with all healthcare students like paramedics etc too :biggrin: xxx
Do you know what you do to change your UCAS so it confirms it as your first choice or how you can accept it? eekkkk
I wana go for the Marybone ones that are directly across the road from the uni hahaha they're all en-suite and you live with all healthcare students like paramedics etc too :biggrin: xxx

It should say below choices relpy to choices! then click on it and put ur insurance and firm decisions!. yeah least we nw eachother for september, won't be lng nw! Cnt wait! :smile:
Reply 379
It should say below choices relpy to choices! then click on it and put ur insurance and firm decisions!. yeah least we nw eachother for september, won't be lng nw! Cnt wait! :smile:

Have you confirmed your Liverpool choice?
Is yours conditional or unconditional? ahhhh xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending