Bradford isn't as nice to live in
Reply 2
Original post by Bilvo
Hello, I have received two offers:

University of Durham- Msc Accounting and Finance

University of Bradford- Msc Finance

I would like to know your opinion about what is the best option

Thanks!!!

According to the guides Durham is by far better and I think that it has better reputation overall:smile:
Durham
Durham, the difference between the two Universities is huge.
Reply 5
LOL

Mate do yourself and your future a massive favour and firm Durham right now. Don't even think about it, do it.
Not sure if serious...
Reply 7
LOL

Mate do yourself and your future a massive favour and firm Durham right now. Don't even think about it, do it.
Reply 8
Durham - Value for Money
Reply 9
Lol Bradford? Whoever recommended that nursery to you should get the sack.
Reply 10
Original post by _Student_

Hey I go to Bradford and worked hard to get here so at least show some respect. Snob.
Reply 11
Durham.
Original post by Bilvo
Hello, I have received two offers:

University of Durham- Msc Accounting and Finance

University of Bradford- Msc Finance

I would like to know your opinion about what is the best option

Thanks!!!

Bradford, easily.
Reply 13
Original post by Hadouken
Hey I go to Bradford and worked hard to get here so at least show some respect. Snob.

Have you ever been to a varsity game? "We go somewhere you don't go - uni, uni. We go somewhere you don't go - university" is a chant that springs to mind. It's fun and games - lighten up.

This shouldn't even be a matter of contention. Durham is in a completely different league.
Durham is clearly the better institution however I think the finance courses are based in Stockton which is quite a drab place to live.

For a postgraduate degree in finance, university 'brand' counts for a lot and Bradford can't compete with Durham.
Reply 15
Thanks a lot!! You have confirmed my thought about Durham was the best.
Original post by _Student_

_student_, I'm new to TSR, and seem to be interested in a similar career path to yourself. All your comments seem pretty arrogant - I've met people with your attitude - are you an under-achiever by any chance, trying to big yourself up behind an online chat forum? There's no need to disrespect other individual's university choice when giving advice. You might have a shock in the real world mate.
:rofl: This has GOT to be a troll thread. Hahahaha. :rofl2:
Original post by TheFoxBlip
Durham is clearly the better institution however I think the finance courses are based in Stockton which is quite a drab place to live.

For a postgraduate degree in finance, university 'brand' counts for a lot and Bradford can't compete with Durham.

They are not based in Stockton. Most DBS postgraduate courses are based at Durham, not Stockton.
Reply 19
Original post by studentbeanz
_student_, I'm new to TSR, and seem to be interested in a similar career path to yourself. All your comments seem pretty arrogant - I've met people with your attitude - are you an under-achiever by any chance, trying to big yourself up behind an online chat forum? There's no need to disrespect other individual's university choice when giving advice. You might have a shock in the real world mate.

Thanks for taking the time to stalk me. I'm flattered.

Ok ok - I do apologise - I will and have toned down my stronger words of advice since my original comment, which was a little too harsh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending