The Student Room Group

Best Universities/Cities to meet Christian women to date?

I'm in my last yr undergrad at a uni where there do not seem to be many Christians. I've attended at least 3 Christian societies associated with the uni and several local churches (regular C of E, Book of Common Prayer C of E, Western Rite Catholic, Evangelical, Charismatic & Russian Orthodox). I'm a committed conservative Protestant but just wanted to try out other churches since I've moved from a town to a city. I'm not particularly fussed about specific denomination but I tend to prefer conservative leaning and biblically literate women. I've met very few here and there just hasn't been any mutual interest when I've tried to date them.

I'm looking at moving for a Masters. I was thinking either Glasgow or Liverpool since they seem to have more Christians according to census figures. I know also some cities like Durham, Brighton and York tend to be more liberal and non-religious and then other places such as Bradford, Luton and Sheffield have larger proportions of other faiths such as Islam.

Any recommendations for cities or specific universities to go to meet more Christian women. I don't mind about their race/ethnicity or denomination, as long as they have similar religious values in their approach to faith.
I was going to suggest University of Glasgow, but Glasgow is right there in your post. The society there organises lots of meets. I went to a few.

Not sure I would suggest it with the purpose of meeting women though.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending