The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Metro 2033 :love: and the first Gears of War.
About to have a two week holiday, I'll be finishing bastion, playing through kingdoms of amalur and doing a complete playthrough of the AC series again because of that steam sale!
Started playing Battlefield 3 more. I don't rage quit nearly as much as I did with MW2.
Original post by Miss Trololol
Started playing Battlefield 3 more. I don't rage quit nearly as much as I did with MW2.

There aren't as many situations when you feel 'robbed' in BF :tongue: Every time you die in CoD there's usually something you can blame which makes it frustrating :tongue:
Skyrim on xbox 360, it's too addictive
Original post by It.
DayZ mod for ARMA2, it's a zombie survival mod. Fantastic, and still only in alpha.

Too addicted to this right now. Haven't played a game in a long time but this blew me away.
Minecraft playing with mods

currently got the wizard craft mod for magic staffs and the pokemobs mod for pokemon to battle

i have a squirtle charmander and bulbasaur in mine craft ><
Reply 3247
Diablo III... Just beat the game on normal difficulty about an hour ago... 3 more difficulties to go through! and a few other classes to finish the game with as well, in various difficulties... hot damn
I play a lot of Outer Empires - It's an online space MMORPG currently for PC (is going to expand onto mobile browsers) that is currently in a beta period, it's free to sign up, well worth a try if you like that sort of thing - use referrer Id 851190 if you want to give it a go :smile:
Replaying Dragon Age 2 on PS3
Black Op's on PS3, recently wiped my memory on multiplayer to go onto prestiege mode on level 38 now i think after about 10days
Original post by It.
DayZ mod for ARMA2, it's a zombie survival mod. Fantastic, and still only in alpha.

Sounds a bit indie
Crusader Kings 2. A strategy game which actually requires strategy. :drool:
temple run.
molten-wow 6.1k shadow priest gladiator.
Original post by manchesterunited15
temple run.

haha me too XD I cant stop playing it :lol:
Darksiders
iPad - NBA Jam/FM12

XBOX - MLB, Madden 12
Reply 3258
Just finished Ninja Gaiden Black on hard mode, boom.
Reply 3259
Pokémon White and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Latest

Trending

No trending threads to show

Trending

No trending threads to show