The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kiss_me_now9
Ahh, should be alright then :smile: I was worried it talk about SH or something. (Which is why I shouldn't have put it down really but meh, it'll be interesting I hope!)

I've also got ABA and consumer psych, sorry to derail but did you do either of them?

:hugs: 2 and a half weeks will fly by hopefully.

Ah well nah don't worry its all alcohol based really, little bit of other drugs but thats about it!

I did ABA and my boyfriend did the consumer psych module ... so feel free to ask anything about any of them!

I hope it will fly past ... have been really **** the past couple of weeks with me finishing uni and then my bf of 4 1/2 years said we may be breaking up soon so thats pretty much just completely pushed me over the edge! Nvm hey!
So I'm feelign very lonely today, had a great day yesterday (went to the gym and had a gig of my faverouite band in the evening), but today I cant even find the energy to do my washing or get some volunteer work organised (which I promised my care co-ordinator I would last week, and feeling very guilty about it). *sigh* I wish life were simpler sometimes.
Back to square one :frown:
Original post by tracijune
Is anyone else currently in cognitive behaviour therapy and feel that it's completely pointless?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I do CBT and find it really useful at the time, but my memory is so shot that I find it really difficult to remember the different techniques when I need them :frown:
Original post by tracijune
Is anyone else currently in cognitive behaviour therapy and feel that it's completely pointless?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I've tried it a few times from a book and online, but I always get so bored of it :colondollar:. I know it's bad but I just can't seem to stick at it :frown:
:grouphugs: for everyone. Not in a state to be answering individual posts much today. Just want to stay in bed forever :s-smilie:
Feel really ****ty :frown:
Reply 3527
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Feel really ****ty :frown:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:grouphugs: for everyone. Not in a state to be answering individual posts much today. Just want to stay in bed forever :s-smilie:

:hugs: to both, hope you're okay :frown:

I'm too tired to actually feel anything right now.
Original post by d123
:hugs: to both, hope you're okay :frown:

I'm too tired to actually feel anything right now.

Did you manage to sleep at all? :console: :hugs: :console:
Reply 3529
Did you manage to sleep at all? :console: :hugs: :console:

I slept from about 4am-10, woke up, took the citalopram, went straight back to sleep until 3 :s-smilie: And I'm still tired :frown:
Original post by d123
I slept from about 4am-10, woke up, took the citalopram, went straight back to sleep until 3 :s-smilie: And I'm still tired :frown:

:hugs: Just keep at it as best as you can. I know it really sucks at the moment but hopefully things will become better for you in the long run :console:
Reply 3531
Upped to 700mg quetiapine. That's a... 2800% increase since I first started. LOL.
Reply 3532
:hugs: Just keep at it as best as you can. I know it really sucks at the moment but hopefully things will become better for you in the long run :console:

Yeah, I'm determined to stick with it.
Reply 3533
Had a doctors appointment this morning. I think I got an eye infection :frown:. Went school later and really enjoyed it. Were watching some film in my Psychology lesson, forgot the name of it :colondollar:. Then was my driving lesson, which was :awesome:. Practical test tomorrow morning. Need to wake up earlier than usual.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Upped to 700mg quetiapine. That's a... 2800% increase since I first started. LOL.

:hugs:

Original post by d123
Yeah, I'm determined to stick with it.

Sounds like a plan :yes:

(Should really start taking my own advice :o: )

Original post by avhhs
Had a doctors appointment this morning. I think I got an eye infection :frown:. Went school later and really enjoyed it. Were watching some film in my Psychology lesson, forgot the name of it :colondollar:. Then was my driving lesson, which was :awesome:. Practical test tomorrow morning. Need to wake up earlier than usual.

:eek: Good luck for tomorrow! :hugs:
Reply 3535
Original post by avhhs

That's great to hear! Glad you've had a positive day :smile:
Reply 3536

:eek: Good luck for tomorrow! :hugs:

Original post by Noodlzzz
That's great to hear! Glad you've had a positive day :smile:

Reply 3537
Original post by avhhs

:console: for the eye infection, but glad everything else is going well. And good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 3538
:hugs:

How you doing hun? :smile:
Reply 3539
Original post by d123
:console: for the eye infection, but glad everything else is going well. And good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks, :hugs: for your low mood :smile: Hope you feel better quickly.

Latest