The Student Room Group

What do you say when you see your crush?

I have no problem talking to her, but it's these moments when I see her randomly in the corridor that I hate.

I used to just say "hey" and walk away, but we know each other better than that and it feels kinda awkward.. If she notices me from far away and walk towards me, I can hug her and then say hi and ask how she's doing or something like that, but when I just out of random see her right in front of me, and especially when she's walking or standing with her friends, it's kinda really awkward to initiate a hug or anything really. Also because we're walking in the other direction (if we were going in the same direction, we won't 'meet' or confront, or... well you get the idea :P), it's also kinda awkward to stop and start to talk. Well if I actually have any substance to talk about, it's fine, but it's awkward to stop her just to ask how she's doing right?

So sometimes I just say that I like her clothes or something like that while passing by, but I just wanna know what others do. It makes both of us kinda awkward

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UNM
I have no problem talking to her, but it's these moments when I see her randomly in the corridor that I hate.

I used to just say "hey" and walk away, but we know each other better than that and it feels kinda awkward.. If she notices me from far away and walk towards me, I can hug her and then say hi and ask how she's doing or something like that, but when I just out of random see her right in front of me, and especially when she's walking or standing with her friends, it's kinda really awkward to initiate a hug or anything really. Also because we're walking in the other direction (if we were going in the same direction, we won't 'meet' or confront, or... well you get the idea :P), it's also kinda awkward to stop and start to talk. Well if I actually have any substance to talk about, it's fine, but it's awkward to stop her just to ask how she's doing right?

So sometimes I just say that I like her clothes or something like that while passing by, but I just wanna know what others do. It makes both of us kinda awkward

I try and never speak to her. but when shes sees me she says hi, so I reply
Reply 2
You are beautiful you know that, you pop, sparkle and buzz electric. I'm gonna pick you up at 8 and show you a night you will never forget :wink:

Jus watch the vid if you dont understand reference.

[Sounds Great, can my 6ft 2 navy seal husband come with us?]
I rarely see him anymore but when I do I say hey and smile :smile:
Reply 4
It goes something like..

shdafbovglapogladsmgp
Reply 5
It goes something like:

Him: "See you later!"

Me: "Ok, thanks!"

:banghead:

WHY.
Reply 6
ask 100 people "would you like to have sex with me?"

statistics show 1 will say yes.
We both just stand there with sweaty palms, weak knees and heavy arms while trying and failing to maintain a normal conversation
Reply 8
I haven't had a crush in about a year or so. Quite strange really.

But if i did have one, i'd probably say...

ff653922c654f058c07d26c4fd5eaabd25c2fe6ad0f9c95446b6a366708c1e30.jpg
We usually just say hi to each other. But when we have convos, I basically turn into a babbling mess and literally struggle to form sentences. :P
Pretty beta dude.

Must do better
Reply 11
UNM
OP
Original post by MidnightDream
I rarely see him anymore but when I do I say hey and smile :smile:

I did that in the beginning which was fine because we didn't really know each other at all. But now that we do, it's kinda awkward to just say hi and walk away...

Original post by Alice_95
It goes something like:

Him: "See you later!"

Me: "Ok, thanks!"

:banghead:

WHY.

Hahaha, I'm the 'he' here. I just say 'hey' and walk away and then well, :banghead:

Original post by Mindless Behavior
We both just stand there with sweaty palms, weak knees and heavy arms while trying and failing to maintain a normal conversation

Aww that's really sweet though :smile:

Original post by Xyloid
I haven't had a crush in about a year or so. Quite strange really.

But if i did have one, i'd probably say...

ff653922c654f058c07d26c4fd5eaabd25c2fe6ad0f9c95446b6a366708c1e30.jpg

This happens to me all the time, but when I see someone out of nowhere, it's really hard to smile :'( I don't know why... >:frown:
My crush and I just stare at each other for a few seconds, he smiles (sometimes I smile back if my brain can handle the sensory overload) and we just walk away. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chat pleasantly....I then will say something ridiculous that offends her...rinse repeat. I can see her getting with someone soon and my self-loathing will continue.

When I chat to her in person I am actually fine, it is through facebook and texts that I offend her. It is irritating because she finds me attractive and am her type, she just doesn't trust me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Also I think if I did get with her I would just think 'mehhhh'
Nothing, I get butterflies when I try and speak when passing her
Reply 16
"How are you? Pint of bitter shandy please."

She's a barmaid and normally calls over and says hi before I'm fully through the door.
Reply 17
When I first started liking him I used to just avoid seeing him and talking to him altogether. But nowadays I just pretend I don't like him and treat him like any of my other guy friends.

If we catch each others eyes from afar, I just give him a little wave, nothing big. And if he's walking past with his friends I just say "hey" as we pass eachother. If I'm feeling particularly brave I'll throw in a compliment, like "Nice hat!" (if he's wearing one) etc.
Original post by Glenis.k
When I first started liking him I used to just avoid seeing him and talking to him altogether. But nowadays I just pretend I don't like him and treat him like any of my other guy friends.

If we catch each others eyes from afar, I just give him a little wave, nothing big. And if he's walking past with his friends I just say "hey" as we pass eachother. If I'm feeling particularly brave I'll throw in a compliment, like "Nice hat!" (if he's wearing one) etc.

I got that feeling when my crush and I started getting to know each other! Only I can't avoid him as he's my classmate, but yeah I'm trying to treat him like any other friend, but I'm afraid I'm overdoing it and making it look like I'm friend zoning him ><

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Just put your head down and stare angrily at the floor. WIN

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending