The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

Scroll to see replies

smh a man quoted quotes from a dating website ya know
Original post by Simplythebest...
Non

But I'm pretty sure if you searched it up you would see white men have the most attractive traits overall.

Fair skin is something most non white races want.

And most white people try to tan. What's your point?

And attractive traits are subjective, so this is ridiculous
Original post by clh_hilary
You should check out the OKCupid research.

"White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively"

Wow.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
And most white people try to tan. What's your point?

And attractive traits are subjective, so this is ridiculous

A lot of people happen to like white guys

what's so ridiculous about that.
Original post by KenGosgrove
"White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively"

Wow.

You should also look at the gay one. It turns out gay people are a lot less racist.
Non

But I'm pretty sure if you searched it up you would see white men have the most attractive traits overall.

Actually that is true only for women in the subcontinent. Men generally are preferred a litter darker there.
Reply 46
The rather silly notion that white people are on the very peak of the dating pile is quite an incorrect one, I think. Those who are considered good looking are, more often than not, on the top, however, intelligence and other factors also play a part and it's rather clear that these factors are weighted differently by each individual. Although we can, most of us, agree what is good looking and what is not, it is very difficult to agree with any form of precision on such matters. I do myself prefer white girls but that's probably because there are more of them in Britain than any other race, therefore, there are more attractive white girls around than Asian or Black girls.
Non

No offence but when alot of ethnic people say they want fair skin they dont mean like the skin colour of a british scottish person. Which is more pinky reddy they mean really light tanned skin like kim kardashians skin tone. White people dont have that skin tone. We mean more her skin colour than someone like lady gaga say for example. LOLL This thread just made me realise how you lot so are so gassed
I am guessing there are limits to this idea, i.e. unhealthy afflictions, overweight etc.
Original post by Ribbit1234
No offence but when alot of ethnic people say they want fair skin they dont mean like the skin colour of a british scottish person. Which is more pinky reddy they mean really light tanned skin like kim kardashians skin tone. White people dont have that skin tone. We mean more her skin colour than someone like lady gaga say for example. LOLL This thread just made me realise how you lot so are so gassed

Yeh fair skin on a black man makes him look mixed race, fair skin on an Asian guy makes him lighter but not Scottish

That's why I said fair on non white, If you offered a black man darker skin as opposed to fairer skin which one do you think he is likely to take?
Reply 50
Hugh Hefner is 87, Lebron James is 29, who gets more bitches? being white is all that matters. I rest my case.
Yeh fair skin on a black man makes him look mixed race, fair skin on an Asian guy makes him lighter but not Scottish

That's why I said fair on non white, If you offered a black man darker skin as opposed to fairer skin which one do you think he is likely to take?

Both asian and black would be of a lighter skin tone but not white white as in an englishman whos white. Like I said we dont want that anyway. The more desired volour is that of kim kardashians skin tone which white people dont have
Both asian and black would be of a lighter skin tone but not white white as in an englishman whos white. Like I said we dont want that anyway. The more desired volour is that of kim kardashians skin tone which white people dont have

She counts as 'white'...
The Brown Man is the dominant male
She counts as 'white'...

She has Armenian blood in her hence her tanned skinned tone. She doesnt even look white.
She has Armenian blood in her hence her tanned skinned tone. She doesnt even look white.

a white person who is tanned, is still white...

She looks perfectly white to me.

By your logic most Spanish people are not white either.

Just because a man is very light skinned does that mean he cannot be black?
Reply 56
:frown: This is sad.
Reply 57
This raises a question I have for you Londoners. Though people say the city's good for IR relationships, how often do you see pairings outside of the typical IR conventions?
****s sake, another bull**** generalising theory thread formed by some socially inept teenager who has never had any attention from the opposite sex (followed by posters in the same situation who come and show their agreement). These threads are becoming way to bloody frequent now, it's starting to get on my nerves.

You know why you don't get any attention from girls OP? It's because you're the sort of person who thinks of **** like this.
(edited 10 years ago)
a white person who is tanned, is still white...

She looks perfectly white to me.

By your logic most Spanish people are not white either.

Just because a man is very light skinned does that mean he cannot be black?

Shes tanned. None of the white people I know have her skin tone. Alot of spanish people are tanned too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending