The Student Room Group

ethnic minorities 20-30% by 2050

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sallyjimjam
You're not bothered about genocide as long as the group that's replacing the indigenous White people "act" like them? :rolleyes:

"Diversity" is a code word for White genocide

[video="youtube;YRbIndA0dDI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRbIndA0dDI[/video]

fantastic stupidity in youtube form -thanks for posting - white americans talking about white genocide in 'white countries' - Unable to read a history book which would explain America was not a 'white country' till only about 300 years ago when it was colonised. More moronic videos please! -:bhangra:
Original post by slade p

Bull****

I live in the Czech Republic, in a prosperous and rich area, and the average annual wages are at £8,000 (before taxes). And many people, including my government-employed, MSc degree holding mother don't even reach that. We actually often drive to Poland to grocery shop because everything is so much cheaper there (for us).

So tell me again how rural Poland has average wages above £16,500. I must have missed that part of Poland when I travel through it every summer. :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jimbo1234
It's going to lead to a massive **** storm and is a really bad way to go,
a) It shows that ethnic minorities are having a lot of kids. This is retarded when we need less people as our country already fails at building enough houses.
b) Integration of minorities in the UK is very poor, so expect this to create more cultural divisions and tension.

actually uks problem is not population but chronic ageing population rate, without immigrants, birth rate would be one of the lowest in the western world, while the population of old people is highest in history, and highest dependancy rate ever of working population to ageing.
Reply 23
You took that stuff from the daily mail?!?! They are going to be completely unbiased of course.

It doesn't actually matter. More of a positive then anything really.
Original post by slade p
what are your thoughts and views on this?

do you think it is positive or negative and why?

I think the figures are shocking. I think it is tragic what we are doing to our ancestral homeland. I fell fortunate that multiculturalism is not happening on this scale in Scotland
Original post by thenewone61
OUR PLAN HAS WORKED! Mwhahahahaha! Soon your little island shall be ours! All ours! *cackle*

Begging for visas and asylum is a plan ?
Reply 26
Original post by meenu89
Hope you're joking.

Don't worry, I am lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meenglishnogood
actually uks problem is not population but chronic ageing population rate, without immigrants, birth rate would be one of the lowest in the western world, while the population of old people is highest in history, and highest dependancy rate ever of working population to ageing.

No, it is both and actually ageing is not all that bad as educated folks tend to work far later into retirement than normal people.
Seeing that we produce 50% less houses per year (for well over a decade now), why do we need a growing population ? :rolleyes:
Original post by alapa
You took that stuff from the daily mail?!?! They are going to be completely unbiased of course.

It doesn't actually matter. More of a positive then anything really.

Can you name me a paper which isn't biased?
Reply 29
Original post by meenu89
Can you name me a paper which isn't biased?

so what do you think of this projection? and why?
Muslims should take over tbh. The implementation of Shari'ah will make things better for the UK. Both socially & economically speaking
Of course, it's a good thing. This country needs more young people, and it really doesn't matter their racial background. Indeed, those from ethnic minorities are more likely to be proud of their British identity. For Britain to continue to be one of the greatest nations and largest economies on the planet, a country that attracts people from across the world who come here to make this country even greater, we need ethnic minorities. We should be proud of our diversity.
Cool. It's going to happen whether people like it or not. Even the Economist said that whites will be a minority in America soon enough, I see no problem with that. Immigrants are not the problem, psychopathic politicians and corporations are. The sooner people realise this, the better.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
White people are kinda cool. Try telling Indians they shouldn't mind if the country becomes a majority white, or Chinese. Bloody right in a way, but still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
White people are kinda cool. Try telling Indians they shouldn't mind if the country becomes a majority white, or Chinese. Bloody right in a way, but still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

south africa
Reply 35
Original post by give me info
south africa

Eh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't really mind (hopefully I will have moved out by then), but only White people would put up with this

Original post by give me info
south africa

Hardly anyone in SA is White
Original post by yo radical one
Don't really mind (hopefully I will have moved out by then), but only White people would put up with this

Hardly anyone in SA is White

uk 2011= 12.9% minorities

south africa= 20.9% minorities

i don't just mean white people in south africa
Genocide is committed via violence, not immigration.

Why is it always social rejects who end up becoming white supremacist.
Original post by slade p
Ethnic minorities 'will make up one third of the population by 2050' as Britain's melting pot continues to grow

What are your thoughts on this and why? Do you think it's a positive or negative thing? I personally think it's very positive and productive.

It's not 'positive' or 'negative' it's just a thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending