The Student Room Group

How to get rep on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Since neg rep got removed its pretty hard to not get rep every once in a while at least. I mean the only option is to either rep you or ignore it :lol:
Original post by Malevolent
Since neg rep got removed its pretty hard to not get rep every once in a while at least. I mean the only option is to either rep you or ignore it :lol:

Apart from in the university applicants thread that I attend, I get very little rep on TSR anywhere else...I must be being ignored a lot then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Apart from in the university applicants thread that I attend, I get very little rep on TSR anywhere else...I must be being ignored a lot then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have one on me then :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My good deed done for the day :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM

Tomorrow is a new day!
I wouldn't say they look that alike, I think your perspective is deceived by the way the pictures are taken, as well as the fact that they're two of the only girls to use actual pictures of themselves on TSR (assuming it's them).

But picturing them in my head they do...:afraid:

Of course, IRL, they are different. Precious is real:tongue:

I don't know about Lucy....
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Silver Arrows
You forgot about posting stupid & irrelevant gifs.

Edit: See, it works.

:lol: I had to
Original post by Malevolent
Have one on me then :h:

Original post by Silver Arrows
My good deed done for the day :colonhash:

Original post by kidomo
PRSOM

Tomorrow is a new day!

Hehe thanks guys!! :h: :biggrin:

Original post by kidomo

The only sort of resemblance I can see is the eyes, as they both have beautiful eyes...apart from that they're both beautiful in their own way and even picturing them in my head they don't look that alike :tongue:

I think Lucy is real too, some TSR users really are as good looking as her and Precious (trust me, I know) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Oh I also get rep just because of my sig :sexface:
Reply 89
- Make a snarky comment to someone who posts an unpopular opinion, "putting them in their place", in a way the mods won't object to.

- Give the impression of being friendly and helpful. Keep vitriol to people you don't like in PMs, except when a knowledge of the playing field shows you can get away with it publicly, the person aimed at isn't a popular member, and the mods won't object.

- Lick mod bung hole and the bung holes of those with premium accounts and masses of green gems. Save rudeness and disrespect for less popular members as it has a greater likelihood of being overlooked.

- Post silly memes in response to "boring" reasoned, rational argument, in lieu of a reasoned response.

- Post silly jokes.

- Parrot popular opinion in a charming manner. Express popular peeves using feigned passion.

- Talk about popular TV shows, movies, celebrities etc. See above.

- Express a hearty amount of narcissism. It's all about image.

Bingo, an array of green gems! :smile:
Reply 90
Follow my lead, my rep game is on point.
Pray.
Could've sworn you've always shown your face as your avatar? Same as Precious Illusions :redface:

No, just no one knew I existed when I didn't :sad: :wink:
Original post by kidomo

I'm real! :tongue:

I have people on here on snapchat, facebook etc :lol:
Reply 94
Most of the rep I get on here is from sarcastic quips on threads that later get reported and shut down :rolleyes:
It's very variable, I think.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got 34 reps for saying "Further Additional Further maths".
The only post I've had massive positive rep on is for saying that one of my students called me 'mum'.
No point in reps without negs. *heavy sigh*
Original post by Autistic Merit
The only post I've had massive positive rep on is for saying that one of my students called me 'mum'.

I saw that post, it made me laugh. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest