Reply 4600
Brough House at Taylor Court anyone?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by Oliver.E
Ye I am :smile:

Well I'm not sure if I actually am or not, would RECKTC26A mean block C or A?
Original post by ellienicole10
Anyone on 115 Cranbrook avenue?:smile:
Ye I am :smile:
Original post by Mattkluwe
Same!!

Me too ^_^
Reply 4604
That's block C! I'm in room 22 I think??
Who's in Grant C room 25?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bronts
That's block C! I'm in room 22 I think??

Cool! thanks for the help, I thought I was block A :smile:
Nicholson Hall Block E anyone? ✌️
Hi,

Does anyone have any accommodation suggestions? I'm wanting to be as close to the Maths department as physically possible so that I can roll out of bed whenever I wish. I also require an en-suite.
Original post by iheartpurple
I did!! I'm in block C room 16A. What's yours?

I did as well. Not entirely sure how to ascertain exactly where-abouts from the bed number though.
Original post by Mathsz0r
Hi,

Does anyone have any accommodation suggestions? I'm wanting to be as close to the Maths department as physically possible so that I can roll out of bed whenever I wish. I also require an en-suite.

Hi

I work at Universal Student Living, our accommodation site is only a few minutes walk from the University campus and the maths department. We still have some rooms available and some en-suite too! But we are filling up pretty fast! There are quite a lot of first years living with us next year so you wouldn't be on your own! We have lots of great features like free car parking, large rooms, TV's in every kitchen area (with a paid TV licence) and super fast WIFI, as well as a whole host of other stuff too!

If you would like any more information feel free to drop us a message here, on our Facebook page or check out our website!

www.facebook.com/USLHull
www.universalstudentliving.com/hull

Hope this helps! :smile:

Rachel

Universal Student Living Team
Still trying to find people on Auckland Avenue..
Anyone applied for accommodation with Universal Student Living? The prices and location is great but not sure if it's one of those 'too good to be true situations'. Any help would be appreciated
I Live in hull and still aren't sure if I should move into accommodation or stay put? I also start in September :smile:
Reply 4614
Is anyone staying at Morgan??
Anyone applied for accommodation with Universal Student Living? The prices and location is great but not sure if it's one of those 'too good to be true situations'. Any help would be appreciated
Original post by MariaJade
Anyone else in Lincoln House Taylor Court? :smile:

Hi, I'm in Lincoln House :smile:

I was here last year too, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me :smile:
Original post by Mo_Jo.

Hi

Its great that you are thinking of living with us! If you have any questions feel free to call or send us a message. We are a friendly bunch, you can even check us out on Facebook as well!
www.facebook.com/USLHull

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team
Looking for people who are staying at 33 Cranbrook Avenue in the Student Houses?
Reply 4619
I am still waiting to hear about accommodation. Do we get a letter?

Quick Reply

Latest