The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Searching for people

Hey, I am Izzy I will be studying. Media Production in September at Hull University I have booked my accommodation which is Westfield Court, Paul block, if you are studying at the same university/ same course as me or are staying in the same accommodation as me either Westfield court or Paul block please get in touch.
Reply 1
Original post by Isabel_Dawson20
Hey, I am Izzy I will be studying. Media Production in September at Hull University I have booked my accommodation which is Westfield Court, Paul block, if you are studying at the same university/ same course as me or are staying in the same accommodation as me either Westfield court or Paul block please get in touch.

Hiya, welcome to TSR!

I've moved this to the right forum for you now :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hey I'm studying at Hull for Physics this September.
Reply 3

hi! not the same course, but i'll be studying Game Design, and am also staying in Westfield Court, so in the same area for both! if you catch wind of anyone else, or want to get into contact, let me know!
idk what i'm doing for accom yet and i'm not in your course, but i'm doing robotics and artificial intelligence at hull this september
Reply 5
that'd be the same department as me, i think? regardless, i'd be very happy to talk to... anyone, really, going to hull - i'm going in barely knowing anyone haha
Original post by benefitsben_101
idk what i'm doing for accom yet and i'm not in your course, but i'm doing robotics and artificial intelligence at hull this september
Original post by macy!
that'd be the same department as me, i think? regardless, i'd be very happy to talk to... anyone, really, going to hull - i'm going in barely knowing anyone haha

yeah it would make sense being in the same department, considering they're both computer-related courses. and i'm the same, idk anyone else irl going to hull :')
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by benefitsben_101
yeah it would make sense being in the same department, considering they're both computer-related courses. and i'm the same, idk anyone else irl going to hull :')

i'm not sure what the best way to keep in contact outside of student room would be - do you have, like, discord or instagram or something? if so dm me your username, or i can send you mine
Original post by macy!
i'm not sure what the best way to keep in contact outside of student room would be - do you have, like, discord or instagram or something? if so dm me your username, or i can send you mine

yeah i have discord and instagram, i use both abt the same amount so it's up to you which one you prefer to use :smile:
Original post by macy!
iiii admittedly use discord a lot more! i just made an account so i can't dm it, but my tag on discord is xxx

coolio, I'll add you
Reply 10

Hey!
I’m Zara I’ll be studying psychology at hull university and be staying at the courtyard. If you want to get in touch let me know
Reply 11

Hey, I’m Zara I will be studying psychology at hull university and my accommodation is at the courtyard. If you want to get in contact let me know!
Reply 12
Original post by zara_ijaz
Hey, I’m Zara I will be studying psychology at hull university and my accommodation is at the courtyard. If you want to get in contact let me know!

hi, I'll be studying game design this september and my flat is in the courtyard !
Reply 13
Moderation reminder:
For your own safety and that of others, please do not post or request links to off site chat groups.
Please keep all posts within our Community Guidelines
If you have any questions please come along to the Ask the Community staff forum and we would be happy to help 😊
Thanks,
Wilykit
Reply 14
Original post by uel_05
hi, I'll be studying game design this september and my flat is in the courtyard !

Hey my flat is CRTI Clus I11 and it’s in level 1.
Reply 15
Original post by macy!

Hey!
I’m Zara I’ll be studying psychology at hull university and be staying at the courtyard. If you want to get in touch let me know
Reply 16
Original post by zara_ijaz
Hey!

Hey, I'm khaulah I'll be studying law with criminology and I'm in I Block in the courtyard hbu
Reply 17
Original post by Shakira7
Hey, I'm khaulah I'll be studying law with criminology and I'm in I Block in the courtyard hbu

Hey I’m in the I block first floor in the courtyard

Quick Reply

Latest