The Student Room Group

biomed offer at hull

Hiya, I've got an offer for biomed at hull for 2023, does anyone else have 1 ? I don't know anyone who does, so hoping to make some friends that do :smile:
Hope you are having a really lovely day:smile:
Hope that ive posted this in the right form lol
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by GHutton513
Hiya, I've got an offer for biomed at hull for 2023, does anyone else have 1 ? I don't know anyone who does, so hoping to make some friends that do :smile:

Hi! :smile:

Congrats on your offer! :biggrin: I'm applying for biomed too. May I ask which other unis you've applied to?

I'm not sure about Hull in particular, but you're most welcome to join the official biomed 2023/24 thread here and chat with other biomed applicants there!
Reply 2
Hiya,
Thank you,
I've applied to queens for medicine but i was rejected yesterday, but it was my least preferred anyway,
I've applied to Brighton/ Sussex for medicine, Cardiff for medicine, East Anglia for medicine
where have you applied? :smile:
Hiya,
Thank you,
I've applied to queens for medicine but i was rejected yesterday, but it was my least preferred anyway,
I've applied to Brighton/ Sussex for medicine, Cardiff for medicine, East Anglia for medicine
where have you applied? :smile:

Ah well, med is really competitive, and there's still three more choices! :biggrin:

I'm applying to all biomed- UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield.

(Still figuring out one of the unis, so the list isn't fully decided yet.)
Reply 4
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Ah well, med is really competitive, and there's still three more choices! :biggrin:

I'm applying to all biomed- UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield.

(Still figuring out one of the unis, so the list isn't fully decided yet.)

Sounds great, I hope you get lot's of offers!
It's soooooo hard to decide on unis !!!
Sounds great, I hope you get lot's of offers!
It's soooooo hard to decide on unis !!!

Thank you so much! :h: I'm still editing the list since UCL just decided to be random and increase the English requirements mid-cycle :frown: So I'm looking for another option. Any recs? (ICL and Bristol are out, apart from that?)

It is difficult to decide on unis! Every uni has flaws, and it's so difficult to pick one I'd like :redface:

Hi, I’ve got an unconditional offer for biomed and I’m planning on staying at the courtyard accommodation.

Hi, I’ll be starting at Hull in September studying biomedical science
Reply 8
Hey yall , i applied at hull for biomed too , how long did hull take to respond , im 2024 entry btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending