The Student Room Group

StarRez portal login error for University of Hull

Hi,

I’m a HYMS applicant with an unconditional offer that I firmed on UCAS a month ago. A few days ago, I finally received my login details to the student portal. However, when I tried to use the same login details on the StarRez portal to book my accommodation it kept bringing me up to this page:
83F06472-84A6-480A-A8AD-9F03C32F3E6B.jpg.jpeg

I have emailed the Hull IT support about it and have told me that usually it takes a few days to update after firming your offer, though I have told them the information above- nothing further has been done. I’ve also been on the phone with the accommodation department who told me it usually takes a few days after firming the offer. And after looking, my name wasn’t yet on their system and I was just told to wait.

I’ve also tried methods I’ve read on here, accepting all cookies, using incognito etc. But no methods have worked.

EDIT: IT support has gotten back to me, they’ve confirmed with me once again how my details haven’t been processed and handed over to accommodation by HYMS.

Does anyone know how long you usually have to wait for?

Thank you in advance
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by NicolaMS
I’m a HYMS applicant with an unconditional offer that I firmed on UCAS a month ago. A few days ago, I finally received my login details to the student portal. However, when I tried to use the same login details on the StarRez portal to book my accommodation it kept bringing me up to this page:
83F06472-84A6-480A-A8AD-9F03C32F3E6B.jpg.jpeg

I have emailed the Hull IT support about it and have told me that usually it takes a few days to update after firming your offer, though I have told them the information above- nothing further has been done. I’ve also been on the phone with the accommodation department who told me it usually takes a few days after firming the offer. And after looking, my name wasn’t yet on their system and I was just told to wait.

I’ve also tried methods I’ve read on here, accepting all cookies, using incognito etc. But no methods have worked.

EDIT: IT support has gotten back to me, they’ve confirmed with me once again how my details haven’t been processed and handed over to accommodation by HYMS.

Does anyone know how long you usually have to wait for?

Thank you in advance

Hi, I am also a HYMS unconditional offer holder, and experienced the same issues. When i went to the offer holder day they said their was an issue with the hyms system, and that we should email the accomodation hub at uni of hull so they could reserve a room until the system was working again, hope this helps and it gets sorted soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending