The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XV

Scroll to see replies

I think bad times begin for me again. So frustrating...
Original post by Nathanielle
I think bad times begin for me again. So frustrating...

I know the feeling :hugs: Remember we're all rooting for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
I know the feeling :hugs: Remember we're all rooting for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. :smile:
It's been eight months since I first saw a doctor, and this is the first time I've been given a phq9. Not sure what to make of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
It's been eight months since I first saw a doctor, and this is the first time I've been given a phq9. Not sure what to make of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't worry too much man, it's a standard dep/anx assessment procedure :smile:
Disappointed in myself today. Done absolutely nothing worthwhile. So I've learned that in general, taking my phone up to bed with me makes me less productive.

Spoiler

:ninja:

MY CHRISTMAS JUMPER HAS ACTUAL TINKLY BELLS ON IT! :eek3: :headfire: :gasp:

:tongue:

Hope everyone is okay lovelies. :smile: :hugs:
Christmas jumper on and I'm ready for my last day of placement. Feeling exhausted but today is going to be an anxiety day of trying to figure out basic politeness in social situations.

Already freaking out because I said thanks in my Christmas cards rather than getting a set of thank you cards and a set of Christmas cards. And we have pub this afternoon once the pupils leave so that's definitely going to be dreadful.

Why does my anxiety ruin such a lovely day :frown: I've had full attendance, made brilliant pupil relationships, I've really enjoyed teaching and being in the school. It's just the other adult stuff that I suck at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
:ninja:

MY CHRISTMAS JUMPER HAS ACTUAL TINKLY BELLS ON IT! :eek3: :headfire: :gasp:

:tongue:

Hope everyone is okay lovelies. :smile: :hugs:

:ahee: for the tinkly bells. My Christmas jumper doesn't have that :no: :cry2: :cry:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Christmas jumper on and I'm ready for my last day of placement. Feeling exhausted but today is going to be an anxiety day of trying to figure out basic politeness in social situations.

Already freaking out because I said thanks in my Christmas cards rather than getting a set of thank you cards and a set of Christmas cards. And we have pub this afternoon once the pupils leave so that's definitely going to be dreadful.

Why does my anxiety ruin such a lovely day :frown: I've had full attendance, made brilliant pupil relationships, I've really enjoyed teaching and being in the school. It's just the other adult stuff that I suck at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've said thank you, that's the main thing! No point in buying separate cards for them - waste of money imho :tongue:

Good luck :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Thank you, although it makes it easier for me when everyone else is too :h:

Anyways night all, speak again soon :hugs:
xx

:hugs: for Duke.

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I don't feel I can tonight :/

Try again today? Even if it's just a little thing. From one of your previous posts I can understand the insecurity and attachment. And your own observations of yourself are very deep and intelligent. Although, I've realised the more I over-analyse myself, the more I doubt my worth and the unhappier I become. So I'm attempting self-growth without the over-thinking - it is tough, but I feel it is the right way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ParadoxSocks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Being an adult is hard! I feel useless at lot too. Sounds like you're on it to me, most of it is positive and you're putting effort and heart totally in the right places :smile: :smile: :smile:
Don't think things have ever been this bad :cry2:
Original post by lauraaaaa

:jumphug:

Anything you can do to lessen the pain? :frown:

Here if you want to chat.
Erm, Superwolf, you've run out of PM space :tongue:. Just wanted to say I've sent off my secret santa present :ninja:.

You should see your guidance tutor!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
Erm, Superwolf, you've run out of PM space :tongue:. Just wanted to say I've sent off my secret santa present :ninja:.

:yy: Good to hear. :smile:

:jumphug: I'm about(ish) if you want me? Hope you're ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:cry2:
Original post by ScaryScience
:cry2:

We're here for you :hugs:
I am unbelievably ****e at life :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest