The Student Room Group

Anybody there

I just wanna talk, I feel useless ugly and feel as if I m losing myself as well as pushing my fried a away , anybody there ?
Original post by kaam1234
I just wanna talk, I feel useless ugly and feel as if I m losing myself as well as pushing my fried a away , anybody there ?

Everyone has spells of sadness. The way you feel is completely temporary. You're not ugly and you shouldn't think that you are. Its what's on the inside that matters. If your beautiful on the inside you'll be perceived as beautiful on the outside :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks, I m usually really positivity happy and bubbly and friendly now I sound like DevDas(Bollywood sad person 😅) or like a negative hippy ....I don't know u know when u look at someone pretty and ur like I can never match that cause I m not white and blonde, and u start to loose ur strengths ....sorry going all out of this express itself thing ....but u know that feeling when u compare urself to others right ?

My face when grammar was so bad in that message 😁😁autocorrect 🙏🏾
(edited 8 years ago)
Thanks, I m usually really positivity happy and bubbly and friendly now I sound like DevDas(Bollywood sad person 😅) or like a negative hippy ....I don't know u know when u look at someone pretty and ur like I can never match that cause I m not white and blonde, and u start to loose ur strengths ....sorry going all out of this express itself thing ....but u know that feeling when u compare urself to others right ?

My face when grammar was so bad in that message 😁😁autocorrect 🙏🏾

Lol yeah I compare myself to others all the time. It seems like everyone else glides through life with no problems. So are you Indian, I'm Indian too! 😏
Reply 4
Yay, wooo Asian power 🙌🏾🙌🏾it makes me feel happy when I talk to an Indian person sometimes I just feel so different, like not pretty cause brown , it's so hard to make friends but when I in India all my insecurities just feel normal....soz about th depressing tone 😁
There There.
Stop letting the media and other people get you down, you do you try not to care about other people. If your friend is letting themselves be pushed away then they probably didn't want to be there is the first place/ are dealing with stuff.
Reply 6
Not that I don't have friends lol my peeps (homies ) r cool except when girls be mean or when my. Lad friends just try and Get the school slut and treat u badly u know 😓
Yay, wooo Asian power 🙌🏾🙌🏾it makes me feel happy when I talk to an Indian person sometimes I just feel so different, like not pretty cause brown , it's so hard to make friends but when I in India all my insecurities just feel normal....soz about th depressing tone 😁

Lol amazing
Reply 8
U know what I learned Shiv I m INdIaN and I M PROUd, I M HAPPy NObOdY is going to make me sad, if they can't handle my happiness they can eat some salmon , 💪🏽💪🏽independent brown girl doing her GcSE AND AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT REVSIE AND MY EXAMS R IN 1 month, ....k carrying on this motivational speech if people don't see how pretty I m don't need some losers to tell me what I am and am not, they wanna run after sluts they can , I gonna run after the grades, then when I have money people gonna run after me. U r ur deinisnation of success u don't need others or feel good happy or sad whoooo thank u Shiv who likes math , u helped me ....I know ur thinking how, but just u did so Ty 💪🏽💪🏽🍕🍕🎉🎉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending