The Student Room Group

How long will this guy go down for?

He got arrested in Feb and had a court appearance in May. maybe GBH, he punched a guy.

Now yesterday he went to a bar in an area he was prohibited, had a fight, had a knife, then went around the street with a machete.

In a prohibited location on his terms.

With already a court order pending, how long for both instances he will go down for.
Sounds like a really nice guy.
Reply 2
Hopefully a fair while and you can reset and look for someone better
Original post by Anonymous #1
He got arrested in Feb and had a court appearance in May. maybe GBH, he punched a guy.
Now yesterday he went to a bar in an area he was prohibited, had a fight, had a knife, then went around the street with a machete.
In a prohibited location on his terms.
With already a court order pending, how long for both instances he will go down for.
Maybe 5 years ,but if I was the Judge I would give him 15-20 Years at least. Our Judges are far too soft on violent crimes
when compared to money cases.
None of us are going to be familiar with the exact case or circumstances but need to assume a few years with all the aggravating factors.
Reply 5
He didn't get charged. He is realised and walking free now.

Does that mean he didn't get a police caution?
Reply 6
prob a while as he had possession of a knife and machete, couple of years maybe
Reply 7

How can anyone on here answer the questions you are asking?

How are you involved and why do you need to know?

As above, how would we know what happened?

Somone getting caught with a blade afrer being involved in violence not getting charged is..... unlikely, to say the least.
Reply 9
I think this person has a court appearance.

I'm against him, this person on the fridges of my circle, they tell me.
I think this person has a court appearance.
I'm against him, this person on the fridges of my circle, they tell me.

I can believe they've been released on bail till the court date, but if they've been caught in those circumstances serious charges would seem inevitable and the previous record likely makes it worse.

I don't think you get police cautions for machete violence, it sounds significantly beyond that level, but that's just my guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending