The Student Room Group

Exams Chat

Just a thread to chat about how exams have gone, what people are worried about and what to look out for
Reply 1
I would say so far so good, but the questions are a bit odd this year. The poem in SL English A (tyre shop man) has to be one of the harder ones, but the guiding questions are just too good. HL Econ covers some unpopular topics, but they aren't that bad. SL physics P1 is okay and P2 is surprisingly easy, but HL is another story I guess...Chinese B...well...I wrote something about health, but I am sure my translation of endorphin, cornea, and central nervous system is wrong.

Anyway, HL Math and HL Chem and Physics P3 left. After the massacre in Physics HL, I might just watch Golden State Warriors vs Trailblazers G5 at home instead of taking the Chem HL exam. I also pray to the lord that there will be no trig. calculus in section B for math that is worth like 12 points for proving an identity supported by some tedious questions that take up 10 minutes just on graphing some random functions and finding intersections in GDC. May Ib have mercy on us.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr.Troll
I would say so far so good, but the questions are a bit odd this year. The poem in SL English A (tyre shop man) has to be one of the harder ones, but the guiding questions are just too good. HL Econ covers some unpopular topics, but they aren't that bad. SL physics P1 is okay and P2 is surprisingly easy, but HL is another story I guess...Chinese B...well...I wrote something about health, but I am sure my translation of endorphin, cornea, and central nervous system is wrong.

Anyway, HL Math and HL Chem and Physics P3 left. After the massacre in Physics HL, I might just watch Golden State Warriors vs Trailblazers G5 at home instead of taking the Chem HL exam. I also pray to the lord that there will be no trig. calculus in section B for math that is worth like 12 points for proving an identity supported by some tedious questions that take up 10 minutes just on graphing some random functions and finding intersections in GDC. May Ib have mercy on us.

I heard physics was extremely challenging for most, therefore its inevitable that the grade boundaries will drop, also a petition was made on change.org to basically make the Physics exams easier since it was so bad, so i wouldn't bother worrying about that, its better to just focus on whats left and then you have a long time to chill in summer, you can always watch the basketball highlights i guess haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending