The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE BIOLOGY UNIT 1 Predictions!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by surina16
yeah probably, I don't think it was necessary - was just trying to make up for the marks I lost in the 6 marker etc. :redface:

lost marks on the 6 marker!? thats was the easiest question?

I think that the percentage question, last question about another indicator (didn't revise over it) and the horse question was the most dificult. what dd you find most dificult? :biggrin:
Guys, was the very first question the last (4th) box? I know that they're legal and recreational but now I'm getting paranoid that I may have accidentally ticked the wrong one?
but nothing directly linked to the rats themselves, right?

right
Original post by shohaib712
lost marks on the 6 marker!? thats was the easiest question?

I think that the percentage question, last question about another indicator (didn't revise over it) and the horse question was the most dificult. what dd you find most dificult? :biggrin:

I didn't look over that unit at all, because it just seemed so unlikely to come up! I liked the percentages and the horse question, but I think I scored 0 on the last page of the exam :redface:
Guys, was the very first question the last (4th) box? I know that they're legal and recreational but now I'm getting paranoid that I may have accidentally ticked the wrong one?

I think its right

unofficial mark scheme:
http://gcseanswers.co.uk/biology
I didn't look over that unit at all, because it just seemed so unlikely to come up! I liked the percentages and the horse question, but I think I scored 0 on the last page of the exam :redface:

I think chemistry is going to be about describing an atom for 6 marks
For the snail thing I wrote that they move slowly so they use less energy for movement :facepalm::damnmate:
Reply 147
For the snail thing I wrote that they move slowly so they use less energy for movement :facepalm::damnmate:

I wrote energy is transferred directly... How was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
right

I think its right

unofficial mark scheme:

I think chemistry is going to be about describing an atom for 6 marks

Thanks haha :smile: Looking at the markscheme it hasn't gone horrifically but...:redface:

Spoiler

That is my dream 6 marker, but judging by all the exams I have had so far, they're not exactly being very kind this year :colonhash:
Original post by z_o_e
I wrote energy is transferred directly... How was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it would be something along those lines but this is what the unofficial mark scheme says:
19. There is a large amount of snails (200) as opposed to thrush (2) meaning they have less competition and ate more snails this more biomass (2)
I didn't even mention the thrush..
Reply 150
I thought it would be something along those lines but this is what the unofficial mark scheme says:
19. There is a large amount of snails (200) as opposed to thrush (2) meaning they have less competition and ate more snails this more biomass (2)
I didn't even mention the thrush..

i think i got 1 mark.
how do the examiners mark? are they nice or harsh?
How wrong we all where
but nothing directly linked to the rats themselves, right?

Nah there wasnt like any question hinting for you to talk about the rats..... lol surina is that you (awks if not) aha
Original post by katyhallx
Nah there wasnt like any question hinting for you to talk about the rats..... lol surina is that you (awks if not) aha

lol k because I think I've misread like 99% of the questions :frown:
and ye hi obvs who else would have this **** username lol

Can't remember for sure but it was definitely the third or fourth box :/
Can't remember for sure but it was definitely the third or fourth box :/

fam you seen this?
lol k because I think I've misread like 99% of the questions :frown:
and ye hi obvs who else would have this **** username lol

Nah fam i doubt u did because you're well clever and probably didn't lose any marks from the longer questions..... and plus the grade boundaries are always rly low so dw
Nah fam i doubt u did because you're well clever and probably didn't lose any marks from the longer questions..... and plus the grade boundaries are always rly low so dw

lol yeah okay I wish you could see what I was bsing for that 6 marker because I've never revised any of that :redface: (and the whole of the last page omg)
fairs, low grade boundaries is my only hope lmaoo

Nah but read through and like think i did decent tbh but idk i have a feeling boundaries will be high because there wasn't much OK needed... mainly common sense so that could be shittt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending