The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do people get so het up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Underscore__
Well capacity is relative really, not that being drunk makes cheating okay but it's certainly not fair to say someone who is drunk knows exactly what they're doing.

I didn't say accident, I said mistake. You can intentionally do something that you later perceive to be a mistake.

From what you're saying why forgive anyone for anything bad they've done? I'm also not saying that someone who cheats should be forgiven by their partner. I started out as saying that just because someone has cheated once it doesn't mean they'll do it again. It can simply be a one off mistake.

Being drunk is definitely no excuse. Nothing is.

And again. They intentionally do it, not accidentally (how does that even work?), with full knowledge of what's happening.

Few things in life are one off. Perhaps that is true, but there is always a risk.
Original post by Proud Alpha
I'm an Alpha male.
And what's more? I laugh at guys like you.

That's ok - we're all laughing at you...
Original post by DrLovejoy
I don't see sleeping with other people as betraying or as that bad to be honest.

Yes you do, or you would have discussed this with your partner.
Original post by unprinted

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.
I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet?
Think again, ****er.
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.
You’re ****ing dead, kid.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps
and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Reply 44
Original post by DrLovejoy
As far as that word goes, I guess the answer to that is sometimes yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR never fails to amuse me.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing dead, kiddo.
Reply 46
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing dead, kiddo.

Oh, I'm so wet now.
I am trained in gorilla warfare

Five years ago I was a four-stone apology...
Today I am two separate gorillas!
Original post by K2G
Oh, I'm so wet now.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
Original post by Malayali Ali
It fuels the flames of greed and other consumerist desires. All liaisons outside of reproduction carry this risk and can ultimately create conflict. Only devotion to allah and the deen can set a person free from these limiting/self defeating desires.

Original post by Moonstruck16
Well that didn't take long...

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao :biggrin:

lol this is so 2012
Reply 51
Original post by K2G
Oh, I'm so wet now.

hahhahhahahhahaha
Reply 52

PRSOM.

I am certainly laughing.

In between f*cking a guy who isn't full of sh*t.
Original post by HFBS
PRSOM.

I am certainly laughing.

In between f*cking a guy who isn't full of sh*t.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.
Reply 54
u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

You are hilarious.
Unless you are in an open relationship, you're disgusting. I just hope you use condoms, or don't you care about your partners health either?
Original post by HFBS
You are hilarious.

Trolled :smug:
Reply 57

Ooh, wait. Just seen the bit about phone you. Give me your number then, I get free calls. Make it quick though, I have an assignment to finish after lunch.
Reply 58
Trolled :smug:

Never mind the fact you thought I was male!
Original post by donutellme
Being drunk is definitely no excuse. Nothing is.

And again. They intentionally do it, not accidentally (how does that even work?), with full knowledge of what's happening.

Few things in life are one off. Perhaps that is true, but there is always a risk.

I explicitly said drunkenness isn't an excuse but it certainly impacts someone's mental capacity.

How does what even work? You can do something intentionally (not an accident) but subsequently realise it was a mistake.

There's a risk that anyone would cheat on you irrespective of whether they've done it before or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending