The Student Room Group

Chemistry unit 6 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sandy_Vega30
Did anybody get the Kc Value to be 0.351?

Dw a few people here have already confirmed they got this.

As for me I don't have a clue as to what I got in this yesterday as I just had a 2 hour Eco exam and a 3 hour Accounts exam today :tongue:
Original post by Mehodax
Dw a few people here have already confirmed they got this.

As for me I don't have a clue as to what I got in this yesterday as I just had a 2 hour Eco exam and a 3 hour Accounts exam today :tongue:

OMG! Thanks so much! I hope your exams went well! How was it?
What is the effect on Kc value when student B use NaOH concentration less than 0.05moldm-3?
Original post by jasonqqqq
What is the effect on Kc value when student B use NaOH concentration less than 0.05moldm-3?

No effect on Kc. Kc is only affected by changes in temperature not concentration, or pressure.
No effect on Kc. Kc is only affected by changes in temperature not concentration, or pressure.

i think so , but some of great students state that that is a error in calculating the kc value for studentB , so kc has changed... the i don't understand what they are talking about
Reply 325

There is no effect but I did in last seconds and something went wrong with my crazzy mind and I wrote that since products decrease kc would decrease but it isn't so actually!
Original post by Aimen.
There is no effect but I did in last seconds and something went wrong with my crazzy mind and I wrote that since products decrease kc would decrease but it isn't so actually!

This what happened with me as well, my mind went crazy and wrote the same in the last few minutes if the exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think so , but some of great students state that that is a error in calculating the kc value for studentB , so kc has changed... the i don't understand what they are talking about

I don't remember exactly what I wrote but it had to do that Student B missed some steps including recrystallisation, many impurites will still be there and the value of Kc will decrease however I believe it's wrong because Kc is only affected by temperature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 328
hey guys! this might be a stupid question, but if i'm resitting Unit 1 (Edexcel) this May does it mean the exam will be under new specification?
Reply 329
Original post by baebae
hey guys! this might be a stupid question, but if i'm resitting Unit 1 (Edexcel) this May does it mean the exam will be under new specification?

Nahh, I don't think so!
OMG! Thanks so much! I hope your exams went well! How was it?

Thank you!
The best part about the exams was that they got over :u:
Reply 331
Original post by Aimen.
Nahh, I don't think so!

thank you!
Reply 332
hey guys!
if i'm retaking one module but get a lower grade than what I originally received, will my best score be counted or my last score?
Original post by baebae
hey guys!
if i'm retaking one module but get a lower grade than what I originally received, will my best score be counted or my last score?

The higher one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending