The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookworm246love
oh yeah, of course :smile: i remember now haha (just btw do you like bob dylan? :smile:)

all-time top 1000 albums :tongue:

really? :redface: even though i don't listen to his stuff much he was still pretty influential and so was art garfunkel :biggrin: i was surprised simon and garfunkel weren't up there though :tongue: (please tell me that you've listened to their stuff :colonhash:)

i'm sure you don't mind it, right? :tongue:

yeah, they all do :smile: they are all pretty similar

:rofl: half of the uk have probably heard me now

they truly deserve it though :h:
(and all the others you mentioned)

In all fairness, I haven't even heard the original, I just know it is originally by him :tongue: Regarding Bob Dylan, I again haven't got round to properly checking him out (this is basically the same situation as my bottom quote :tongue:) I have odd songs on my ITunes - Hurricane, Isis, One More Cup Of Coffee and Mozambique - I think that they're from later in his career though? I also have 'Bringing It All Back Home' to listen to at some point :smile: So yeah :tongue: I would say I like him though, yes :smile: Although I haven't heard the original, Echo and the Bunnymen did a great cover of his song; 'It's All Over Now, Baby Blue'.

Ah okay :smile: I haven't listened to any of his stuff either and I don't know much about him, so I guess I didn't realise he was so influential. I would of thought they'd be more influential than just him though yeah :smile: I have heard Mrs. Robinson and America, and I like both of those songs, but I haven't got round to properly checking them out yet :tongue: Though I do mean to. It's just that thing of there being so much music that I have and want to listen to, that I sometimes never get around to checking out all these other bands, you know :tongue:

Well I'd prefer Chris or SassKing to be honest :tongue:

Yes :smile:

Even I heard you :rofl:

I totally agree :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
yeah...? what about it? :tongue:

I wasn't listing to that bit of criticism about the song :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
In all fairness, I haven't even heard the original, I just know it is originally by him :tongue: Regarding Bob Dylan, I again haven't got round to properly checking him out (this is basically the same situation as my bottom quote :tongue:) I have odd songs on my ITunes - Hurricane, Isis, One More Cup Of Coffee and Mozambique - I think that they're from later in his career though? I also have 'Bringing It All Back Home' to listen to at some point :smile: So yeah :tongue: I would say I like him though, yes :smile: Although I haven't heard the original, Echo and the Bunnymen did a great cover of his song; 'It's All Over Now, Baby Blue'.

Ah okay :smile: I haven't listened to any of his stuff either and I don't know much about him, so I guess I didn't realise he was so influential. I would of thought they'd be more influential than just him though yeah :smile: I have heard Mrs. Robinson and America, and I like both of those songs, but I haven't got round to properly checking them out yet :tongue: Though I do mean to. It's just that thing of there being so much music that I have and want to listen to, that I sometimes never get around to checking out all these other bands, you know :tongue:

Well I'd prefer Chris or SassKing to be honest :tongue:

Yes :smile:

Even I heard you :rofl:

I totally agree :smile:

can’t remember if i have tbh :redface: oh okay, i’ve listened to slow train and highway 61 revisited and i quite like him :smile: just looked it up and hurricane was released in 1979 and isis in 1985, and his last album was 2012 i think :redface: oh okay, need to listen to it too :smile: i do like his music, but it’s not the best and his voice is quite different so it takes some getting used to i think :smile: really? link please :biggrin:

oh okay :smile: i’ve listened to ‘you can call me al’, ’50 ways to leave your lover’ and ‘diamonds on the soles of her shoes’ :biggrin: yeah, me too… okay, i could give you some recommendations if you want me to :smile: yeah, i know what you mean actually :tongue:

really chrissy? :teehee:

:smile:

great, it worked then :rofl: need to start practising so the rest of the world can here me :lol:

(edited 7 years ago)
I wasn't listing to that bit of criticism about the song :tongue:

huh? i'm so confused :s-smilie:
huh? i'm so confused :s-smilie:

Never mind... :tongue:
can’t remember if i have tbh :redface: oh okay, i’ve listened to slow train and highway 61 revisited and i quite like him :smile: just looked it up and hurricane was released in 1979 and isis in 1985, and his last album was 2012 i think :redface: oh okay, need to listen to it too :smile: i do like his music, but it’s not the best and his voice is quite different so it takes some getting used to i think :smile: really? link please :biggrin:

oh okay :smile: i’ve listened to ‘you can call me al’, ’50 ways to leave your lover’ and ‘diamonds on the soles of her shoes’ :biggrin: yeah, me too… okay, i could give you some recommendations if you want me to :smile: yeah, i know what you mean actually :tongue:

really chrissy? :teehee:

great, it worked then :rofl: need to start practising so the rest of the world can here me :lol:

Cool :smile: Yeah I've heard that... I was saying to Amellia yesterday, I think he's somewhat of an acquired taste :tongue: I tried to find the exact performance I was referring to and I can't find it on YouTube unfortunately :tongue:

Cool, I can't say I'm interested in checking him out tbh :tongue: That's alright, I'll check them out another time. Thanks anyway :smile:

Haha yep :tongue:
Cool :smile: Yeah I've heard that... I was saying to Amellia yesterday, I think he's somewhat of an acquired taste :tongue: I tried to find the exact performance I was referring to and I can't find it on YouTube unfortunately :tongue:

Cool, I can't say I'm interested in checking him out tbh :tongue: That's alright, I'll check them out another time. Thanks anyway :smile:

Haha yep :tongue:

yeah, he definitely is :tongue: that's okay, thank you for trying anyway :h:

oh okay, don't worry about it then :smile: that's fine and no problem

:tongue:
@CoolCavy yes she did :wink: love you too :lovehug:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
@CoolCavy yes she did :wink: love you too :lovehug:

Omg i knew it :rofl: see Cavy knows all :wink: bless you both :lovehug:
:hugs: x
Original post by CoolCavy
Omg i knew it :rofl: see Cavy knows all :wink: bless you both :lovehug:
:hugs: x

Hehehe :innocent:

Spoiler

Best of luck for your exams Cavy, I'll send you my unicorn good vibes :woo: :girl: :heart:
OUUH une semaine sans réponses geeeeeeeeeenre
Original post by Marie-Antoinette

Well, if FrenchFries had listened to me and called it Unicorn's Republic, this wouldn't have happened. :3

Nothing good ever comes of monarchy, Ms. Antoinette. :tea:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
Well, if FrenchFries had listed to me and called it Unicorn's Republic, this wouldn't have happened. :3

Well it depends, Mr Hydeman. Look at the queen Elizabeth !
Well it depends, Mr Hydeman. Look at the queen Elizabeth !

I don't view her favourably. :tongue:

Ouais grave ça fait longtemps :O

Original post by Hydeman
Well, if FrenchFries had listed to me and called it Unicorn's Republic, this wouldn't have happened. :3

Hahahha xD

That emoji tho :mmm:
Original post by Hydeman
I don't view her favourably. :tongue:

why?
@z33 pls clear inbox <3
Reply 1017
@z33 pls clear inbox <3

sorry one sec
Reply 1018
@z33 pls clear inbox <3

done :smile:
Original post by z33
done :smile:

Il se passe des trucs étranges ici, moi je dis que ça sent le roussis ! (rime)

Quick Reply

Latest