The Student Room Group

I'm confused

Hey I'm sixteen and I'm doing my last year at school in September and everything is fine, my big sister will be doing a night course in September, she will be learning Japanese.
Thing is, I would love to do this course with her, I don't know if I'm allowed? Can I do a collage course and be at school?
Original post by Rheannels
Hey I'm sixteen and I'm doing my last year at school in September and everything is fine, my big sister will be doing a night course in September, she will be learning Japanese.
Thing is, I would love to do this course with her, I don't know if I'm allowed? Can I do a collage course and be at school?

i dont think you can
but it would be pretty tough to balance both
Original post by Rheannels

Why don't you contact the college and ask? If you're persuasive enough, even if they wouldn't normally allow it they might make an exception.
Reply 3
It will depend on the college themselves I imagine, so yes try contacting them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending