The Student Room Group

should i take IT in alevels last year as a fourth subject

so I'm studying law English and Sociology in alevels and i really wanna study IT in my last year of alevels but I'm confused
Reply 1
Original post by _a.vyyy
so I'm studying law English and Sociology in alevels and i really wanna study IT in my last year of alevels but I'm confused

What are you confused about?
Reply 2
Original post by Maths_Duck
What are you confused about?

I'm confused about if i should take IT or no considering it's my last year and i can't afford getting low grades in my other three subjects law sociology and English
Original post by _a.vyyy
I'm confused about if i should take IT or no considering it's my last year and i can't afford getting low grades in my other three subjects law sociology and English

Realistically, I don't think it will be a good idea. Taking a fourth A-Level in your second year means that not only will you need to catch up on content for it but also start preparing to sit your exams for all four subjects at the end of the year. It's a lot on your shoulders that might leave you feeling extremely overwhelmed.

You could always take an IT course online sometime in the future if it's something that interests you?
Reply 4
Original post by KA_P
Realistically, I don't think it will be a good idea. Taking a fourth A-Level in your second year means that not only will you need to catch up on content for it but also start preparing to sit your exams for all four subjects at the end of the year. It's a lot on your shoulders that might leave you feeling extremely overwhelmed.

You could always take an IT course online sometime in the future if it's something that interests you?

sorry my college started a few weeks back so I've been busy totally forgot about this though thanks for the help I decided to just continue the three subjects i was already studying and just like u said take an online course for IT afterwards :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest