The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

What grades did you get into Aston University with?

Hey! Im quite worried about not meeting the grade requirements, i feel like I'm going to achieve CCD - i've applied for english language at Aston and don't know what the chances of them accepting me with those grades are.I know the business school are not that lenient at Aston but I was wondering if thats for every single course as i don't think English Lang is as popular as the business courses at Aston.

Does anyone have any experiences of not achieving the required grades and still getting into aston? :smile:
Reply 1
Hiya,

I'm not someone who's already got into Aston but I'm hoping to get into Aston this year.

From what I know, Aston try to be a little flexible with entry requirements, especially with those who have placed them as their firm choice.

I've applied to the business school, and what I've been told is that if I miss the requirements for a particular course, they could possibly offer me an alternative course, which I think is really good.

Hope you get your first choice. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sr6x
Hiya,

I'm not someone who's already got into Aston but I'm hoping to get into Aston this year.

From what I know, Aston try to be a little flexible with entry requirements, especially with those who have placed them as their firm choice.

I've applied to the business school, and what I've been told is that if I miss the requirements for a particular course, they could possibly offer me an alternative course, which I think is really good.

Hope you get your first choice. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've heard they're more flexible if you've firmed them too but i just dont know whether they would accept with CCD :frown:

Thank you, good luck to you too!
Reply 3
Got into Aston with BBC for a course that states 'AAB-ABB' on its entry requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest