The Student Room Group

Calling all africans

Scroll to see replies

Still desperately tryna prove there are light skinned black people and it's sad. Just accept most of you have dark skin and thick hair and full facial features, it's no reason for it to be a long thing. :nah:
Original post by 0to100
LMAO I just said DON'T show me anyone who is MIXED
Oh this is gonna be fun so many typos because I'm gassed to prove you moronic and I'm typing fast as **** here we go down rthe list yea?:

Rihanna, first one off and you're wrong, her grandparent is Irish. She also doesn't have soft hair naturally.

Chris Brown doesn't have soft hair and have you seen his mum? She's probably mixed with Native American or white.

Beyonce is Creole American which means mixed with French and American Indian.

Nicki Minaj has weave and hair straightener, and her father is part Asian.

LL Cool J doesn't have light skin or soft hair, he has fairly dark skin and thick lips.

Common has a white mother

Will Smith doesn't have soft hair and he's pretty dark and also has thick facial features

Raven has a white dad

Anything else?

I said to you young lady point out an ethnicity of light skinned soft haired black people who aren't mixed

They are all black and of lighter skinned complexion. I don't know about their hair texture because it can be so easily manipulated. Every single person on this earth have ancestors who are mixed with something else.
Commons mother is black.

Light skinned people are not a different ethnicity. They are black!
Original post by loveleest
But there are though? And you think LL cool J is dark skin? I am about his skin tone and white, Asian and black people have told me I'm "light skin" (Although I don't think I am) and I'm not mixed. Two dark skin parents and produce a light skin baby. It's not bloody hard to understand. You do know that afro hair comes in all types of textures and can be soft too right? :s

I think I'm just going to ignore him from here on out. I can't take such ignorant people
Original post by cherryred90s
They are all black and of lighter skinned complexion. I don't know about their hair texture because it can be so easily manipulated. Every single person on this earth have ancestors who are mixed with something else.
Commons mother is black.

Light skinned people are not a different ethnicity. They are black!

No, light skinned black people ARE of different ethnicity because BLACK is NOT an ethnicity! It's a RACE. and there are DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS within the black RACE who may or may NOT be more commonly light skinned! I asked YOU to point out an example, which is easy, since you insist they exist everywhere! And you failed to do that!
I think I'm just going to ignore him from here on out. I can't take such ignorant people

Ugh, tried to ignore him but when someone displays such ignorance it can be quite difficult.

He hasn't even been to Africa lmao
Original post by 0to100
No, light skinned black people ARE of different ethnicity because BLACK is NOT an ethnicity! It's a RACE. and there are DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS within the black RACE who may or may NOT be more commonly light skinned! I asked YOU to point out an example, which is easy, since you insist they exist everywhere! And you failed to do that!

Light skinned people are black people with lighter complexion. I pointed out several examples and you still haven't provided evidence that says all black people look like Akon.
Ugh, tried to ignore him but when someone displays such ignorance it can be quite difficult.

I know, it's difficult. I just responded to him again but I'll soon place him on my ignore lost.

Yeah he hasn't been to Africa, he hasn't seen every black person on the planet yet so strongly believes that he knows what he's talking about smh
But there are though? And you think LL cool J is dark skin? I am about his skin tone and white, Asian and black people have told me I'm "light skin" (Although I don't think I am) and I'm not mixed. Two dark skin parents and produce a light skin baby. It's not bloody hard to understand. You do know that afro hair comes in all types of textures and can be soft too right? :s

Lmao there it is. I knew it, I said it to teenhorrorstory I believe that the black people who disagree with me about most of em having dark skin and thick hair and full facial features, which I'm NEVER backing down from, are only arguing with me because they want to prove how light they are, not that I believe you're light skinned at all because you seem way too keen to claim that you are.

Anyway I'm not on about soft hair. I said thin and silky, like Iman's. And other East Africans. And most black people do not have silky hair, just get over it. It's not a big deal but you're making it one lol and now I see why. You feel insulted that I think black people mostly have dark skin and thick hair/lips and it's SAD of you to still be upset or touchy about that.
I know, it's difficult. I just responded to him again but I'll soon place him on my ignore lost.

Yeah he hasn't been to Africa, he hasn't seen every black person on the planet yet so strongly believes that he knows what he's talking about smh

He is really and truly ridiculous. He is trying to say that black people can't have soft hair and light skin, is he crazy lol? He is basically trying to say that you can't "look" African unless you look like Akon, he is so ignorant lmao.
Light skinned people are black people with lighter complexion. I pointed out several examples and you still haven't provided evidence that says all black people look like Akon.

Please ignore me, you two are so sad. Arguing all day that black people in fact have light skin and can't prove where lol You only show me mixed black people.
It's sad.

Like I said love yourselves and stop trying to deny the facts. Most black people have thick lips, thick hair, and aren't fair skinned. And you know it. Whatever fantasy land you live in, climb out of it. Or stay there if reality gets too hard.

I don't care if you want to ignore me, please do, you're mad because I won't believe you're not self haters.
He is really and truly ridiculous. He is trying to say that black people can't have soft hair and light skin, is he crazy lol? He is basically trying to say that you can't "look" African unless you look like Akon, he is so ignorant lmao.

I have been saying this whole time that some blacks do have soft hair, dark skin! I said MOST DON'T. You two go hold hands and skip in delusion, that's the way and this is why black lives "don't' matter. You are ruining it for yourselves with this nonsense, desperately begging it to be seen as light skinned, hating yourselves :nah:
Original post by 0to100
Lmao there it is. I knew it, I said it to teenhorrorstory I believe that the black people who disagree with me about most of em having dark skin and thick hair and full facial features, which I'm NEVER backing down from, are only arguing with me because they want to prove how light they are, not that I believe you're light skinned at all because you seem way too keen to claim that you are.

Anyway I'm not on about soft hair. I said thin and silky, like Iman's. And other East Africans. And most black people do not have silky hair, just get over it. It's not a big deal but you're making it one lol and now I see why. You feel insulted that I think black people mostly have dark skin and thick hair/lips and it's SAD of you to still be upset or touchy about that.

LMAO. Are you sure you are feeling okay? I LOVE my afro hair, my skin tone (regardless if it's perceived as being light or not) my lips etc... I don't think light skin is more beautiful than dark skin. WHY THE **** WOULD I LIE? I said that I don't even think I am light but people have told me I am.... So where is the lie in that? I never said that black people are mostly not dark and thick hair...there is NOTHING wrong with that. I am saying light skin blacks with "soft" hair exist. You sound ****ing ridiculous...
Original post by 0to100
I have been saying this whole time that some blacks do have soft hair, dark skin! I said MOST DON'T. You two go hold hands and skip in delusion, that's the way and this is why black lives "don't' matter. You are ruining it for yourselves with this nonsense, desperately begging it to be seen as light skinned, hating yourselves :nah:

I never said MOST black people are light skin with "SOFT hair" I SAID SOME EXIST WITHOUT BEING ****ING MIXED, LEARN TO READ.
nonsense

No put me on your ignore list, you are getting all wound up because someone who thinks as ridiculously as you has shown up to help you climb back into your mental hole of delusion.

And surprise surprise you two are both black!

No one else on this planet with any sense will agree that black people mostly don't have dark skin, thick hair, it's afterall what classifies someone AS BLACK
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Please ignore me, you two are so sad. Arguing all day that black people in fact have light skin and can't prove where lol You only show me mixed black people.
It's sad.

Like I said love yourselves and stop trying to deny the facts. Most black people have thick lips, thick hair, and aren't fair skinned. And you know it. Whatever fantasy land you live in, climb out of it. Or stay there if reality gets too hard.

I don't care if you want to ignore me, please do, you're mad because I won't believe you're not self haters.

I Love being black lmao. Self-hater? get the **** out.
I never said MOST black people are light skin with "SOFT hair" I SAID SOME EXIST WITHOUT BEING ****ING MIXED, LEARN TO READ.

AND I ASKED YOU WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE AND I ASKED HER AND YOU TWO COULDN'T PROVE.
You're putting words in my mouth saying I said BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T have soft hair and dark skin and that is A BALL FACED LIE you KNOW i NEVER said that foh
Original post by 0to100
It's sad.

Arguing all day? lol I only responded to you about an hour ago and it's currently only 10am..

Stop repeating something that you have no evidence for. I don't care what you think of me. I love my skin and I love my hair :tongue:
I Love being black lmao. Self-hater? get the **** out.

No you don't love being black, you love claiming you have "light skin" you "gtfoh" getting all big now with cherryred on your side who's just as delusional?
Original post by 0to100
No put me on your ignore list, you are getting all wound up because someone who thinks as ridiculously as you has shown up to help you climb back into your mental hole of delusion.

And surprise surprise you two are both black!

No one else on this planet with any sense will agree that black people mostly don't have dark skin, thick hair, it's afterall what classifies someone AS BLACK

omfg... did I say that??? initially, the argument started because you told you would tell OTHER black people that are of an African descent that they don't look African because they don't look like Akon!! ****ing ridiculous **** to say.

Anyway, I'm done. Bye.
Arguing all day? lol I only responded to you about an hour ago and it's currently only 10am..

Stop repeating something that you have no evidence for. I don't care what you think of me. I love my skin and I love my hair :tongue:

No evidence? Lmao you couldn't even name ANY black people who are light with soft hair who AREN'T mixed?

And I doubt you do love your hair, you probably love it because you're deluded into thinking it's light and soft.

At the end of the day yea
some black people have soft hair light skin but MOST black people have thick hair dark lips stop this nonsense!

Quick Reply

Latest