The Student Room Group

anyone worked for Cloudworkers before?

I applied on the back of a friend saying they were good to make some money from home, but idk all the paperwork and stuff is kind of confusing me and I just want to talk to someone about the actual job and what it entails, plus some information about how to actual fill in half of this paperwork.

Thanks
Original post by ProbablyPallas
I applied on the back of a friend saying they were good to make some money from home, but idk all the paperwork and stuff is kind of confusing me and I just want to talk to someone about the actual job and what it entails, plus some information about how to actual fill in half of this paperwork.

Thanks

Hi, sorry you've not had any replies to this - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon :biggrin:

I've moved this over to our Careers section, so fingers crossed someone there will be able to help out!
Original post by shadowdweller
Hi, sorry you've not had any replies to this - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon :biggrin:

I've moved this over to our Careers section, so fingers crossed someone there will be able to help out!

np! I actually declined because apparently "chat moderator" was code for "online sex worker" which I found out in thr training session. would probably steer clear of them if anyone is reading this!
How long did it take for them to get back to you after you submitted your paperwork?
Original post by NewTrader20
How long did it take for them to get back to you after you submitted your paperwork?

I never submitted any paperwork, since I wasn't interested in being an online sex worker. I'd really be cautious about it, though I assume if you've already given personal information it's a bit too late.
Original post by ProbablyPallas
I never submitted any paperwork, since I wasn't interested in being an online sex worker. I'd really be cautious about it, though I assume if you've already given personal information it's a bit too late.

Well all I had to send was the contract and my PayPal. I understand it's a bit sketchy but what other alternative is there?
I'm seriously asking coz I have been looking for an online work from home job for about 2 years now and this is the first that I have found where South Africans can also work. So if you know of anywhere else that I could work online at then please let me know 🙏😂
Well all I had to send was the contract and my PayPal. I understand it's a bit sketchy but what other alternative is there?
I'm seriously asking coz I have been looking for an online work from home job for about 2 years now and this is the first that I have found where South Africans can also work. So if you know of anywhere else that I could work online at then please let me know 🙏😂

Literally anything else. Body Shop from Home, Avon, Oriflame e.c.t
I'm looking specifically for online work from home Jobs only.

Did you apply from South Africa? If yes, please is there any other African country you can apply from?
Where you able to apply from south Africa? If yes, is there any other African country that can apply? I would like to try it out.
Where you able to apply from south Africa? If yes, is there any other African country that can apply? I would like to try it out.
Reply 11
Hi, I submitted all required information and details however it's been over 3 weeks now and there's no response from them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending