The Student Room Group

Christian ice cream man battered by Muslims who claimed lollies possessed evil spirit

A CHRISTIAN ice cream man was beaten by a 30-strong Muslim mob after they accused him of selling cones possessed with an evil spirit.

Khaleel Masih, 42, was kicked, punched and spat at by the vigilantes who wanted to “beat the evil spirit” out of him.

He was branded untouchable by the mob who claimed the ice creams he was selling from his bicycle in Kasur, Pakistan, were unclean.

The father-of-six said: “They called me ‘Chora’, an insulting word used for Christians. They then began accusing me of selling unclean merchandise to Muslim children.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/682293/Christian-ice-cream-man-battered-Muslim-mob-claimed-lollies-possessed-evil-spirit

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When ever I read the news I come across "disgusting" stories like this one. What troubles my heart is that these vulnerable Christian people are beaten up by Muslims. It's a disgrace. I know Jesus is watching over us and I hope he gives some sense to pathetic people like this Muslim who beat up this Christian.
My heart is out to those Christians who are being bullied for having faith! I hope God hears my prayers and shower peace to this world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LettuceBeReal
A CHRISTIAN ice cream man was beaten by a 30-strong Muslim mob after they accused him of selling cones possessed with an evil spirit.

Khaleel Masih, 42, was kicked, punched and spat at by the vigilantes who wanted to “beat the evil spirit” out of him.

He was branded untouchable by the mob who claimed the ice creams he was selling from his bicycle in Kasur, Pakistan, were unclean.

The father-of-six said: “They called me ‘Chora’, an insulting word used for Christians. They then began accusing me of selling unclean merchandise to Muslim children.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/682293/Christian-ice-cream-man-battered-Muslim-mob-claimed-lollies-possessed-evil-spirit

Disgusting Christophobia gone mostly ignored yet again
Original post by Sunethra
When ever I read the news I come across "disgusting" stories like this one. What troubles my heart is that these vulnerable Christian people are beaten up by Muslims. It's a disgrace. I know Jesus is watching over us and I hope he gives some sense to pathetic people like this Muslim who beat up this Christian.
My heart is out to those Christians who are being bullied for having faith! I hope God hears my prayers and shower peace to this world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amen.
Disgusting asf. The way Christians, Hindus and Sikhs are treated in Pakistan make me sick to the core.
Pakistan, of course.
Tolerant?
Not in my opinion.

Peaceful?
Not in my opinion.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Disgusting asf. The way Christians, Hindus and Sikhs are treated in Pakistan make me sick to the core.

It's not just them.

Atheists and Ahmaddiyas also have a rough time.
Original post by dairychocolate
It's not just them.

Atheists and Ahmaddiyas also have a rough time.

Oh yeah forgot to mention those too.
Thats just disgusting!!
Something needs to be done!

Lets stop all religion hate and get along as we're supposed too!!
Who agrees!?
Now, now. You all know that this is caused by western intervention in ice cream markets in Pakistan. Moslems don't like fruit-flavoured ice creams: Islam is a religion of peas (which is why Islamic countries often have green on their flags).
Oh yeah forgot to mention those too.

Tbf, there's probably about 50 more.
It's no surprise. Christianity promotes slave-morality: "Pray for those who persecute you", "Turn the other cheek".

Suicidal to an extreme, just like the secularized version of Christianity (liberalism).
Original post by Foo.mp3
#ReligionOfPopsicles

:laugh: you're quite the comedian!

Anyway,this story be hella crazy
#Pakistan

Sikhs, Christians aren't treated any better in India.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firstly, I am really sorry if some of my comment may seem a tiny bit emotional or hard but I being an Ahmadi have first hand experience and truly understand the rigid ideology of these Mullahs (the so called Muslim leaders (or teachers)).

Ah ... my heart aches when I learn about such actions committed by these barbarians: make no mistake -> these are simply barbarians that have camouflage themselves as Muslims.

Before I say anything else, let me tell you that I am an Ahmadi: I am part of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. People from my sect of Islam are treated in the worst way possible -> these so called Muslims, that are not even worthy enough to be called humans, MERCILESSLY massacred dozens of innocent Ahmadis while they were performing their prayers in two mosques in Lahore :frown:

What did the government do??? Nothing!

The truth is that the people that commit this crime simply call themselves Muslims to act as their hide -> they are worldly people that want nothing but GEO-POLITICAL power and the only way they do this is by SPREADING FEAR and turmoil. Their hearts are devoid of the true teachings of Islam.

I am a Muslim and I am horrified by this act that they have committed against a fellow Pakistani -> the person is a Pakistani Christian and this should not make him any different in the eyes of the state!

But the ultimate loss is that the majority of Muslim nations nowadays are being plagued by these "mullahs" that call themselves Muslims but are naught but barbarians that want to gain prowess by utilising the low religious awareness of the people that are around them: in Pakistan, the majority of the population TURNS to these MULLAHS for understanding their religion WHILE they should make the effort themselves and use their brain. Utilising this as their springboard, THESE so called Muslim leaders provoke the population and using their ignorance of actual Islamic teachings ENCOURAGE the populace to commit horrendous and unjustifiable crimes!

Are you guys aware that in the past three months in Pakistan, 5 Ahmadis including great doctors have ben ruthlessly murdered by the same barbarians, i.e. these so called Muslim "Mullahs". :frown: :frown: :frown:

May god rid us of these barbarians!

And just to show what the Holy Prophet said about Christians in a Muslim state, I refer to a historic document and promise that was made by the Holy Prophet to St Catherine's Church that is applicable till the day of judgement:

“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”

The promise is eternal and universal. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ordering Muslims to obey it until the Day of Judgment. The charter imposes no conditions on Christians for enjoying its privileges. It is enough that they are Christians. They are not required to alter their beliefs, they do not have to make any payments and they do not have any obligations. This is a charter of rights without any duties.

The document is not a modern human rights treaty but, even though it was penned in 628 AD, it clearly protects the right to property, freedom of religion, freedom of work, and security of the person.

If someone wants to validate, please visit http://www.sinaimonastery.com/en/index.php?lid=68

So how can these barbarians justify their actions against the Christian Community in Muslim country when the Holy Prophet himself promised their protection!!!!

Their actions of no ethical or religious justification -> they cannot ne justified in any way whatsoever! :frown:

Such is the great ignorance of these barbaric humans that call themselves Muslims, even though there hearts are devoid of its true teachings!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

''Sikhs and Christians are treated as badly in India as they are in Pakistan.........''

malsI

What else is there to say
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which is exactly why India is home to the Golden temple and has more gurdwaras and churches than Pakistan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending