The Student Room Group

Why should women have an equal position in society to men?

Its not meant as an offensive question. I just wonder WHY.

Men are stronger and as clever, so shouldn't they just take control?

Scroll to see replies

I guess having a guy who is in charge(not in a very controlling way) is very hot*
Legally yes, but men and women are different and naturally gravitate towards different roles and different means of empowerment.
Reply 3
um :erm:
Reply 4
Because otherwise youd never hear the end of it.
Original post by queen-bee
I guess having a guy who is in charge(not in a very controlling way) is very hot*

Indeed, for a sex to be enjoyable the man has to be a winner in comparison to other men and not a cuckold, and needs to be the evolutionary advantageous partner for the woman. Noone wants a loser inside of them,
Original post by InvestmentBankin
Indeed, for a sex to be enjoyable the man has to be a winner in comparison to other men and not a cuckold, and needs to be the evolutionary advantageous partner for the woman. Noone wants a loser inside of them,

thank you,sir :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Desi123
x

Id say your posting on this forum as a whole... drab regurgitated feminist nonsense postings are a great reason to have a discussion like this lol

Here's a song for you to practice your future profession

[video="youtube;6vwNcNOTVzY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY[/video]

Also im 90% convinced that you're a dupe of one of the well established users on TSR. 40 posts per day = no friends IRL. You know I'm right. You must be thinking...wow this guy is sharp. I am.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Alexion
um :erm:

This topic must be so confusing for you.

Since you have no balls n all - you wouldn't know which side to take lol

Hmm why should they?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh this is going to be entertaining.

In what way, in your view, should women be unequal to men?
Reply 12
Original post by Another
Oh this is going to be entertaining.

In what way, in your view, should women be unequal to men?

Like they shouldn't be allowed to drive slowly and block everyone on A roads. They should be allowed to drive quickly due to their inherent lack of coordination and visuospatial skills.

They shouldn't be allowed to start at the same level as a man that was working while they were having babies.
Reply 13
Wow, convincing argument you got there
Women and Men are equal and deserve equal rights!
I see no reason to think otherwise.
Women deserve respect and it seems that not everyone is willing to give them it!
This thread is not gonna end well i feel
Err this is the United Kingdom, not a country stuck in the medieval times. There are many countries for you where your wishes are a reality so I'm sure you'd be welcome.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why should blacks have an equal position in society to whites?
Why should gays have an equal position in society to straight men/women?
Why should Muslims have an equal position in society to atheists?
Why should foreigners have an equal position in society to the natives?
Why should transsexuals have an equal position in society to non-transsexuals?

Now what do my questions and your question have in common? Both are naive questions to make and most likely were asked in order to wind people up.
Reply 17
Original post by MnWhCntBMvd
Its not meant as an offensive question. I just wonder WHY.

Men are stronger and as clever, so shouldn't they just take control?

Is this a genuine question or are you just trying to be controversial?
Like they shouldn't be allowed to drive slowly and block everyone on A roads. They should be allowed to drive quickly due to their inherent lack of coordination and visuospatial skills.

They shouldn't be allowed to start at the same level as a man that was working while they were having babies.

0/10, I was expecting more imaginative trolling
This topic must be so confusing for you.

Since you have no balls n all - you wouldn't know which side to take lol

Haha, I agree, tbh vive la matriarchy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending