The Student Room Group

Summer Bucket List discussion thread :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Queen Cersei
How bizarre! No idea why this has happened but I have reopened it for you :smile:

Ah thank you so much that has made my day :smile:)
@Queen Cersei my thread needs to first be moderated before it is posted, so I'm just claiming this slot in this thread before 12:00am of Monday 18th. :tongue:
Original post by Alexion
Not sure whether mine would be exciting enough to win anything :rofl:

played Overwatch again today, hit level 13, and got a new damage record with Lucio... a good day all in all

You're welcome :wink:
Original post by Rorschach II
@Queen Cersei my thread needs to first be moderated before it is posted, so I'm just claiming this slot in this thread before 12:00am of Monday 18th. :tongue:

Do you have a link to your thread and I will approve it for you?
Original post by Lúcio
You're welcome :wink:

:adore:
Do you have a link to your thread and I will approve it for you?

I don't know how or where to find it, because it hasn't been approved (I assume it was looked at after the deadline.) :/

I'm not sure what to do.

Is there a bin for not-approved threads?
I don't know how or where to find it, because it hasn't been approved (I assume it was looked at after the deadline.) :/

I'm not sure what to do.

The deadline isn't until midnight anyway but threads usually appear in your 'My Stats' section but I can't find it- it might be hidden in the mod queue so I will rummage around there and see if I can hunt it down :smile:

I'm not sure what to do.

Pickles has found it for you and put it live in the SBL forum :smile:
Pickles has found it for you and put it live in the SBL forum :smile:

Thanks. :smile: (And thanks @Pickles.)(Is that his full user-name?)

I just edited it to reformat parts of it, and it now needs to be reviewed by a mod again. Is this from a card or something?

Is there a way to get off this list for this thread? I'm going to be doing a lot of editing, and it's kind of getting annoying. :tongue:

Edit: It's been deleted again?

I just edited it to reformat parts of it, and it now needs to be reviewed by a mod again. Is this from a card or something?

Is there a way to get off this list for this thread? I'm going to be doing a lot of editing, and it's kind of getting annoying. :tongue:

Hey,

I'm afraid I'm not sure why this is happening, Pickles is our tech head so I will see if he can work it out when he is back at his desk :smile:

@Pickles
Hey,

I'm afraid I'm not sure why this is happening, Pickles is our tech head so I will see if he can work it out when he is back at his desk :smile:

@Pickles

Should be fixed again :smile:
Original post by Pickles
Should be fixed again :smile:

It still isn't showing up.

Should I make a new thread titled "Rorschach II's Summer Bucket List 2016!" then a moderator can copy the old one into the new?
It still isn't showing up.

Should I make a new thread titled "Rorschach II's Summer Bucket List 2016!" then a moderator can copy the old one into the new?

Hey! I've found this in the mod queue for you :tongue: there was a word which will cause your thread to disappear, it begins with S… please don't use it because sadly the thread instantly unapproves itself if you use it. :sad: I've tried my best to change the wording so it looks naturally referenced. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest