Original post by oursgrace
im currently in yr11 and wanted some ideas of what to do in the summer hoildays

bruh you serious. you could literally do anything

weird question
Reply 2

1. Volunteer for your local charities
2. If you want to do a professional degree like law or medicine, seek opportunities to shadow in a law firm or GP practice
3. Go on holiday to Europe with family
4. Learn a new skill
5. Go to a new UK city and leave for 2 weeks
6. Go to parties with your mates
7. Read some books
8. Learn to code
9. Go to the gym
10. Volunteer with your local uni.
Reply 3
Original post by B7861
bruh you serious. you could literally do anything

weird question

Why don't you give some suggestions than bash the post? Come on.
Original post by Wired_1800
Why don't you give some suggestions than bash the post? Come on.

?

like I said you can literally do anything in the world, im not bashing the post. its a bit weird posting on a thread what should I do in the summer

Look up summer bucket lists!

Another thing I do sometimes (bit weird I'll admit) is look up cheap date ideas then… just do it yourself. You can find some creative ideas on Pinterest.

If you have friends (not everyone does, and it's okay!) arrange to meet with them. You can either do it in advance and arrange to go out to bigger things, or just meet up when the time comes. It's useful to see when they're on holiday too.

Print out a calendar template. What I've done is set out three days a week to spend an hour or two looking into my A-Level content (though honestly you wouldn't be in the wrong for not doing anything until they start, you deserve a break), set out one day a week to do something with my friends, and set out one day to do something for yourself and you alone. From there, it's easy to bulk out your summer activities.

More ideas: look into getting a job. I should really 😬. Journal ask yourself the questions you'd normally want to ask someone else. Start off: what really is your favourite colour? Keep going until you know yourself very thoroughly.

Spend time figuring out who you want to be. Without the pressure of exams, what are your interests? What do you want? What do you like? Who do you like? Who do you want to be?

Here's my top pins on it (sorry, not sharing my board because my profile has my name). 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sorry these bullet points are a little bit disorganised. Good luck this summer!
Reply 6
Original post by B7861
?

like I said you can literally do anything in the world, im not bashing the post. its a bit weird posting on a thread what should I do in the summer

Ok
Reply 7

-horse riding
-strawberry picking(i know this sounds lame but its actually fun. search nearest strawberry farm)

yeh thats all i can kinda think of :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest