The Student Room Group

Anime recommendations, something like death note

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sketchymofo2
what did you think of erased and bokurano as one too?

Omgggg erased is amazing. I just finished it. The ending was so perfect for me. Haven't seen bokurano
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
I looking for something fast paced, involves mind games and interesting. Here's a list of animes along the lines of what I like:
Death Note
Parasyte
One Outs
Another
Danganronpa

Feel free to message me if u like anime!

Just watch Code Geass if you haven't already
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Just watch Code Geass if you haven't already

U know when know something is going to be really good so you put it off so you can watch it when you absolutely have to, thats how i feel about code geass
U know when know something is going to be really good so you put it off so you can watch it when you absolutely have to, thats how i feel about code geass

What kind of logic is that.

If I know for sure something is going to be really good, I watch it straight away and then put it on my list of things I need to re-watch.

Try Steins Gate then.
tokyo ghoul
attack on titan
psycho-pass
terror in resonance
Death Parade is pretty good. Much like Death Note this anime deals with darker existential elements such as morality and the idea of "playing God". There are references to Death Note and Light Yagami also makes a cameo appearance.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What kind of logic is that.

If I know for sure something is going to be really good, I watch it straight away and then put it on my list of things I need to re-watch.

Try Steins Gate then.

Its the logicof a student
Monster but the Manga is much much better .
Gosick. It is sort of mystery crime solving detective etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is great not really psychological but I'd reccomend to anyone.
Evangellion is great too.
I also reccomend you play the Danganronpa Visual Novel games
Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
That is all.
Beautiful Bones, Erased and The Perfect Insider are great, dark, crime thriller/ mysteries.

I haven't seen Psycho-pass yet but I'd like to, it's like a dystopian / Orwellian thriller so it might be something you're interested in.
(edited 7 years ago)
Psycho pass or steins gate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I looking for something fast paced, involves mind games and interesting. Here's a list of animes along the lines of what I like:
Death Note
Parasyte
One Outs
Another
Danganronpa

Feel free to message me if u like anime!

Maths (2^2) Life, as the others had already said, I really think you should watch Tokyo Ghoul, I prefer the manga but still it is my favorite anime, until now of course.

Then you could watch Nanatsu no Taizai (the two seasons), Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte), Kuroshitsuji (the four seasons), Guilty Crown, Code Geass, Sankarea, D.Gray-man, World Trigger, Blood+ .

And with you like something with more comedy you can watch Ao no exorcist, Noragami, Servamp, Gintama, Durarara! (the two seasons), Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist (the two seasons), Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun (the two seasons), Natsume Yuujinchou (the four seasons), Arcana Famiglia, Gugure Kokkuri-kun, Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku.

I’m of the opinion that anime is something really personal, but I get the feeling that when you finished an anime, you simply don’t know what to watch anymore.
Death note
Another
Akame ga kill
Durarara!!

Quick Reply

Latest