The Student Room Group

Where is the answers to practice questions in the new ocr A level Chemistry Book

I can't seem to find answers to practice questions in the book??

Help please
Reply 1
Original post by Azadi
I can't seem to find answers to practice questions in the book??

Help please

They are not in the book. They are on the official website. Try Google
Reply 2
Original post by SGHD26716
They are not in the book. They are on the official website. Try Google

Thank you for your help but i still can't find anything. If possible can you please reply with a link? Thanks
Can you please explain how you revised physical chemistry? because I bought the textbook but it doesn't give anything for unit 1
Reply 4
Original post by shohaib712
Can you please explain how you revised physical chemistry? because I bought the textbook but it doesn't give anything for unit 1

Practice.
Original post by alow
Practice.

practice what?(any topics?)
Reply 6
practice what?(any topics?)

Whatever your specification requires.
Reply 7

Do you have the textbook that cost 40 pounds if yes then every module is in the book.
Reply 8
Original post by Azadi
Thank you for your help but i still can't find anything. If possible can you please reply with a link? Thanks

https://global.oup.com/education/content/secondary/series/ocr-a-level-sciences/alevel-sciences-for-OCR-student-book-answers/?region=uk
Original post by Azadi
Do you have the textbook that cost 40 pounds if yes then every module is in the book.

It only has a checklist for module 1 though. No explanation or anything
Reply 10
There are textbooks you can buy which are purely based on the practical element of the course and also have some practice questions in it
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest