The Student Room Group

Just watched FMAB and I don't know what to do with my life!

:frown:
Original post by shohaib712
:frown:

As in what? :redface: do you want recommendations of what to do or watch over the summer?
Original post by SeanFM
As in what? :redface: do you want recommendations of what to do or watch over the summer?

Both please :biggrin:
Reply 3
Havent watch that yet lul. Is it good??
Original post by Ekkko
Havent watch that yet lul. Is it good??

Its really good. I recommend you check out the brotherhood version its less confusing and has a better ending IMO. Also the english dubbed voices are pretty good so I'd recommend you watch it in english.

Theres 2 version of fullmetal alchemist.
Theres the first anime version called "fullmetal alchemist" - Bassically it doesn't follow the actual manga. Its like an alternate version of the story with the same characters. This is because the anime had already caught up to the manga at the time. (it was made in 2003 but the animation is decent) - This version is more darker and sad though.

Then theres"fullmetal alchemist brotherhood" - this version actually follows the manga and has a better story in my opinion. I'd recommened you watch this version first. (It was made in 2009 I think + its dubbed)
Reply 5
That's how I felt after watching it :cry2:

I then watched Soul Eater :smile: but felt the same after that finished :laugh:
Original post by Spock's Socks
That's how I felt after watching it :cry2:

I then watched Soul Eater :smile: but felt the same after that finished :laugh:

I've seenit :biggrin: I think there was a sequel that came out a couple of years ago.
Watch an anime that's actually good.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest