The Student Room Group

PhoneShop

Is it just me or is PhoneShop a piece of comedy gold......

'Leave your Worthers at home - Do you know what i call Worthers? Nonce nuggets'

Made me giggle! :2euk48l:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's epic. A ooowl.
Reply 2
I love it!

"I know who you are!..."

"Who are you?!"

:rofl:

And best of all:

Jerwayne: "I thought you said this girl was High Street?"
Numan: "Yeah, she is, Waterstones."
Jerwayne: "WHAT?! This kind of ting would NEVER work with a Waterstones girl!"
Jerwayne: "Don't worry, I'm gonna go out there and fix this."
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Love the show :rofl:

Especially the first episode as you don't really know what to expect.
Thank you; come again. :smile:
first one wasn't great but last nights was genius haha
Reply 6
Another Epic

'Is it too loud? The ragga' haha!

'This aint a meeting. its a me ting'
worst piece of tosh i've ever watched in my entire life, just not funny sorry
Original post by jk1986
It's epic. A ooowl.

A Owl!?!?!
Reply 9
Original post by Bslforever
A Owl!?!?!

a Oowl !
Original post by Mann18
I love it!

"I know who you are!..."

"Who are you?!"

:rofl:

It's actually funny? The adverts make it look so crap.

Btw, two pieces of news.

1) Got an offer from Manchester a week after sending my app off! :woo:

2) Did my LNAT earlier on today. It was terrible. I was almost in tears while doing it. The only half-decent thing was my essay and even that wasn't excellent. :cry:
Reply 11
'NuMan who you running from, you dont run on the Istreet'
Reply 12
Original post by Doughnuts!!
It's actually funny? The adverts make it look so crap.

Btw, two pieces of news.

1) Got an offer from Manchester a week after sending my app off! :woo:

2) Did my LNAT earlier on today. It was terrible. I was almost in tears while doing it. The only half-decent thing was my essay and even that wasn't excellent. :cry:

Honestly, it's hilarious.
The first episode is like 5/10, but it sets the scene.
The next two episodes have been progressively more hilarious, the last one was 9/10.

And:

1) Well done man! I guess you're pretty psyched that you have a bona fide place at uni now, at a good Law school too. :yy:

2) I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure it went fine. And for most people, a "half-decent essay" should get you in if they look at it. Honestly, don't worry about it, it's done now, just get your head down and push for top A-level grades :yy:
Original post by Mann18
Honestly, it's hilarious.
The first episode is like 5/10, but it sets the scene.
The next two episodes have been progressively more hilarious, the last one was 9/10.

And:

1) Well done man! I guess you're pretty psyched that you have a bona fide place at uni now, at a good Law school too. :yy:

2) I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure it went fine. And for most people, a "half-decent essay" should get you in if they look at it. Honestly, don't worry about it, it's done now, just get your head down and push for top A-level grades :yy:

I don't know what pos rating a post does, but I did it to your post anyway cos it really calmed me down! Crap, I just remembered something: in my essay, I used "vilification" kinda in the wrong context. This won't make a huge difference, will it?

And I reckon that I'll give PhoneShop a chance now.
Reply 14
Original post by Doughnuts!!
I don't know what pos rating a post does, but I did it to your post anyway cos it really calmed me down! Crap, I just remembered something: in my essay, I used "vilification" kinda in the wrong context. This won't make a huge difference, will it?

And I reckon that I'll give PhoneShop a chance now.

Well thank you. I'm not sure how it works either, but whatever. I'll click the little + icon on your post in a sec.

Apparently, only a few Law schools even look at it, as it'd take too much work to do. But I would assume as long as it wasn't totally insanely inserted like: "The chicken villifcation was nicer than the fillets" that it'll be fine.

You should give it a chance, watch the 1st and second episodes, if you don't like it then, then don't watch the 3rd, it's similar. But it is very funny I think.
Reply 15
Its funny :biggrin:

"Man will go raggo" LOL

Plus that short geezer was the manager of the CROYDON phoneshop (croydon is my endzzz lool)
Reply 16
It's jokes :yep:
I was lmaoing from the advert. I really wanted to watch it but my flatmates didn't find it funny, as I did :frown:
Original post by jimmyshamim1

Original post by jimmyshamim1
a Oowl !

...judging me. :eyeball:
I thought it was going to be crap from the adverts but I watched an episode the other night and it was quite funny :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest