The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton is the next Queen Elizabeth I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepysnooze
that sounds like you just stole one of the scare stories of project fear but replaced "the UK" with "trump"

its fine, we won't be leaving the EU for years, if at all, you brexiters played yourselves

same with Trump, if he gets elected I'd bet £100 on him resigning before the mid-term
Original post by Razamataz666
Well he doesn't have thin skin, people have tried to assassinate him and he still goes on, also what that comedian said is called LIABLE, of which you can sue for defection of character. What interest would he have in launching nukes anyway? As a businessman I'm sure he'll know that if everyone is dead there is no money to make.

"He doesn't have thin skin"

Bruh, he literally tried to sue a comedian for saying he looks like an orangutang for $5 million

lmao
Reply 22
More like destroy the west
[QUOTE=In Uranus;67221700]She would be remembered....that's for sure... (but it won't happen because daddy will smash her :wink: )

Ah a fellow alt righter in this sea of liberals, what a beautiful sight! Personally though Milo is my daddy 😉
I never really understood this theory that trump would launch nukes, it's not based in any reality and your accusing someone of being insane with no evidence. He may have policies you disagree with but that does not mean he will launch nukes. If anything he will bring peace closer, His vocal supporter Putin would most likely tie the two countries closer whereas shillary will continue Obamas proxy wars in the Middle East and Syria especially, poking the Russian bear - that would lead us closer to war, not a tweet you brainwashed fool.

Sure, Trump will bring us closer to Putin but Western society will become more like Russia, i.e. ****.

You really think care bear Putin wants to be friends forever? No he wants a sympathiser in the White House, he will get concessions and go behind our backs to build up Russia.

We live in Europe. Europe has no oil and relies on military adventures by its allies in America. If we allow Putin to control the Middle East as well as the Russian oil then he can hit Europe especially Western Europe with economic warfare until such time as the EU splits and he can claim back Warsaw Pact states.
Reply 25
Well he doesn't have thin skin, people have tried to assassinate him and he still goes on, also what that comedian said is called LIABLE, of which you can sue for defection of character. What interest would he have in launching nukes anyway? As a businessman I'm sure he'll know that if everyone is dead there is no money to make.

Libel?

Ironic you would write that in caps as well. They are not even pronounced the same. And defection of character? Did Maher try to make Trumps character defect to Russia?

And anyway, it's not libel. Libel is publishing something that you knew to be false. Maher never did such thing. He didn't say "your daddy was an orangutan". And even that would not be libel unless he already saw Trump's birth certificate and knew who the father was. That would have been slander.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
I find it odd how anti-Trump people tend to purely use ad hominem when saying why Trump would be bad for office. When Hillary Clinton is the alternative, you really don't wanting to be focusing the argument on character if you want her to win. Trump would destroy her in a debate, and she knows it. In a fair world without bribes and rigging, she wouldn't need to worry at all about Trump, because Bernie would've won the nomination.
Original post by AH127
I find it odd how anti-Trump people tend to purely use ad hominem when saying why Trump would be bad for office. When Hillary Clinton is the alternative, you really don't wanting to be focusing the argument on character if you want her to win. Trump would destroy her in a debate, and she knows it. In a fair world without bribes and rigging, she wouldn't need to worry at all about Trump, because Bernie would've won the nomination.

I can't wait for the first debate between Hillary and Trump just so all Trump supporters realise how stupid he is.
Reply 28
that sounds like you just stole one of the scare stories of project fear but replaced "the UK" with "trump"

They do love project fear.
Reply 29
Original post by alevelstresss
I can't wait for the first debate between Hillary and Trump just so all Trump supporters realise how stupid he is.

She won't debate him. Any attacks on his personality are miniscule compared to what he can throw back at her, he's far better at public speaking, and he's generally more likeable. Hillary's policies are practically Obama 2.0, so no one's going to be getting excited over that. Feel free to show me why Trump is so stupid though, I'm open to convincing. :smile:
Reply 30
I forgot to also put in Hilary wants to shut down the media who isn't in the dnc's pocket.
Ah a fellow alt righter in this sea of liberals, what a beautiful sight! Personally though Milo is my daddy 😉

I'm not alt-right...I just have a rational mind...:wink:
its fine, we won't be leaving the EU for years, if at all, you brexiters played yourselves

same with Trump, if he gets elected I'd bet £100 on him resigning before the mid-term

aw, you're still sore about not winning the referendum apparently
so we haven't *immediately* left the EU after about 2 months and this is probably your reasoning when you figure "we're not leaving for years"...
aw, you're still sore about not winning the referendum apparently
so we haven't *immediately* left the EU after about 2 months and this is probably your reasoning when you figure "we're not leaving for years"...

At least I don't still have my head buried in the sand. Brexit isn't happening for several years, and by the time it does, it will almost certainly not be anything akin to what you wanted. We will still be letting those "dam moslems" into our country, we will still be suffering from tory cuts, we will still be at threat from terrorism.
Its rather adorable that you people actually brought the Brexit lies and legit thought there was an opt-out button. Pure fantasy.
Meanwhile Trump will start a nuclear war over of an offensive tweet

Gosh, where did you get that idea from?
She'll kill a load of Muslims then wish them happy Ramadan on Twitter, she'd be the best troll ever if she was cheeky and self-aware rather than a lizardperson with no feelings.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ok.

The fact you downloaded the picture, edited out the naughty word and then re-uploaded it is truly something. I feel you really wanted to get your point across with that meme.
Original post by MildredMalone
Gosh, where did you get that idea from?

his thin skin
Hillary will win. She has the establishment support.

This woman says, if you're a woman and don't vote for her, there's a special place in hell for you..

she was met with applauds when endorsing Hillary..

What a lovely human being she is. Using feminist identity politics to get their Shabbos goy in power.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending