The Student Room Group

I can't wait to tuck into my roast dinner

I'm sat here writing poetry and playing the guitar whilst i wait for my roast dinner.

Hopefully mother will say it's ready soon. I really am hungry. :tongue:

We have a roast every Sunday but I am getting an extra two Yorkshire puddings and gravy tonight because I took the family dog out for a long walk.

Scroll to see replies

Cool story, bro.
This sounds like a Year 7 writing exercise.
My mother does a roast dinner on a Sunday too:daydreaming: I usually have three yorkshire puddings with mine:mmm:
I can smell my roast in the oven right now and I can't wait.
I was thinking of having supernoodles on toast.
Remember to eat it on the plate this time!
Dont get it in your nans knickers! That wont end well!

Maybe turn it into a soup?
Or freeze it for a later date?
Maybe even give it to the dog!?
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My mother does a roast dinner on a Sunday too:daydreaming: I usually have three yorkshire puddings with mine:mmm:

Yes I usually have two but today I'm having four! :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LDS16
Try not to spill it on your grandma again

I'll try not to...
Original post by FireFreezer77
Remember to eat it on the plate this time!
Dont get it in your nans knickers! That wont end well!

Maybe turn it into a soup?
Or freeze it for a later date?
Maybe even give it to the dog!?

I'm going to try very hard indeed not to spill beef all on my grandmummy's knickers again.
What happens next? Keep us updated on the next chapter
Moved to Food and Drink, please be more careful where you place your threads. Thanks :smile:
Original post by cookie123456789
I'm going to try very hard indeed not to spill beef all on my grandmummy's knickers again.

Good good! Cant be wasting it all!
And why you no have chicken!!?
Original post by iEthan
Moved to Food and Drink, please be more careful where you place your threads. Thanks :smile:

Ok sorry. :redface:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Good good! Cant be wasting it all!
And why you no have chicken!!?

Beef is more succulent!

And far better quality!
Beef is more succulent!

And far better quality!

Beef :cool:

Decent joint of beef from the butcher, get some rosemary sprigs and olive oil, use a pestle & mortar to mash into a paste or just chop the rosemary up really fine. Rub into the beef and cook in oven until it's done, then take out, put in foil and put Lea & Perrins & honey on it generously on all sides, wrap it in the foil and let it rest for about 30-45 minutes. This is :cool: as ****.

Roast chicken with butter, lemon juice, chopped garlic & mixed herbs under the skin is also :cool: as ****.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Wilfred Little
Beef :cool:

Decent joint of beef from the butcher, get some rosemary sprigs and olive oil, use a pestle & mortar to mash into a paste or just chop the rosemary up really fine. Rub into the beef and cook in oven until it's done, then take out, put in foil and put Lea & Perrins & honey on it generously on all sides, wrap it in the foil and let it rest for about 30-45 minutes. This is :cool: as ****.

Roast chicken with butter, lemon juice, chopped garlic & mixed herbs under the skin is also :cool: as ****.

Did you watch Murder Rap?
Original post by swirly
Did you watch Murder Rap?

:biggrin: what an off topic post.

But yes, I did, though I have to admit I was falling asleep about halfway through, was tired. I need to give it another watch.
Ok sorry. :redface:

where did u put it originally?
Reply 19
Original post by Wilfred Little
:biggrin: what an off topic post.

But yes, I did, though I have to admit I was falling asleep about halfway through, was tired. I need to give it another watch.

ffs wilf.

thoughts on it definitively solving the murders?

Quick Reply

Latest