The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HauntedWorkshop

A mixture of feelings.

I feel like punching my brother in the face for creating the impostors of spotify95 - if it hadn't had happened I'd still be happily posting under my original moniker. :colonhash: :unimpressed:

I also feel like some sort of petty criminal, you know one of those well known shoplifters or drunks whenever people are talking that way about me. :getmecoat: :sad:

But then I laugh to myself, as technically, they are breaking the rules as well by discussing me when I'm no longer officially a member. :tongue:

No on here believes you when you say your brother did it. They all think it's you lol :rofl:

:console: :hugs: You are pretty famous on here, even if they are for the wrong reasons lol :teehee: I'm probably one of the few who's been nice to you :colondollar:

Huh it's against the rules to discuss non members of tsr? :confused:
Original post by mr T 999

No on here believes you when you say your brother did it. They all think it's you lol :rofl:

:console: :hugs: You are pretty famous on here, even if they are for the wrong reasons lol :teehee: I'm probably one of the few who's been nice to you :colondollar:

Huh it's against the rules to discuss non members of tsr? :confused:
I used to be pretty famous on here just simply for being a regular contributor to CTAM - in fact a user called Potally_Tissed even reckoned me and spotify95 were the same person with two accounts! :rofl:

Yes, you have and seeing you post here brings me joy! :h:

By the way, have you taken a look at my forum here? www.thebritsareajoke.com

And it's because non-members apparently can't defend themselves........ :tongue:

Original post by HauntedWorkshop
I used to be pretty famous on here just simply for being a regular contributor to CTAM - in fact a user called Potally_Tissed even reckoned me and spotify95 were the same person with two accounts! :rofl:

Yes, you have and seeing you post here brings me joy! :h:

By the way, have you taken a look at my forum here? www.thebritsareajoke.com

Lool :rofl: I bet that was a major insult to spotify :teehee:

Na I haven't I'll check it when I have time.

wonder what will spotify think of our convo when he wakes up lol :mmm:

Anyway I'm off to bed, goodnight :goodnight:
Original post by mr T 999

Lool :rofl: I bet that was a major insult to spotify :teehee:

Na I haven't I'll check it when I have time.

wonder what will spotify think of our convo when he wakes up lol :mmm:

Anyway I'm off to bed, goodnight :goodnight:

It was more of an insult to me to be honest. :colonhash:

He will probably make some kind of empty threat........ :yawn:

Goodnight! :h:

Latest