The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ooooooooooooooooooooooh! But how is it going? :mmm:108,927
Ok. I think I'm still the front-runner, but a lot of new candidates have come forward in the last week. The deadline for the manifesto was today, so the full list should be confirmed on Monday. I've then got a week before the election. There has only been some vicious campaigning specifically against me. For instance, there was a big hullabaloo when one of the posters with my face on it got taken down, scribbled on, ripped and then paraded around. There is even some candidates who have come forward specifically to stop me from winning, which is ironic because the more candidates doing that mean the more that the opposition votes are split. At the minute, the political status (I believe) is this:
1 far right
2 centre ground (I am one)
1 moderate left (my main competition)
2 far left (the ones opposed to me)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Ok. I think I'm still the front-runner, but a lot of new candidates have come forward in the last week. The deadline for the manifesto was today, so the full list should be confirmed on Monday. I've then got a week before the election. There has only been some vicious campaigning specifically against me. For instance, there was a big hullabaloo when one of the posters with my face on it got taken down, scribbled on, ripped and then paraded around. There is even some candidates who have come forward specifically to stop me from winning, which is ironic because the more candidates doing that mean the more that the opposition votes are split. At the minute, the political status (I believe) is this:
1 far right
2 centre ground (I am one)
1 moderate left (my main competition)
2 far left (the ones opposed to me)

I see
Damn hotting up over there :fan:Keep up the good campaigning :wink:That ripping thing went a bit far don't you think :redface:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I see
Damn hotting up over there Keep up the good campaigning That ripping thing went a bit far don't you think
Oh they just enjoy the destruction. I have plenty of spares - and they'll just keep going back up! This is a war of attrition. My only worry is that if I do win, they won't respect the outcome of the election.

Latest