PerplexingGeode - 9

Arbuthnot - 3

Pinkteddyx64 - 3

Spotify95 - 3

04MR17 - 2

CheeseIsVeg - 1

Eternaforest - 1
Original post by mr T 999

So are you telling me he was a pbu all this time? So his 1st account got banned as someone mistaken him for PT and now his 2nd account got banned again for the same reason.
Tbh he shouldn't be posting here under another account as that is against the rules. Plus he will most likely get banned straight away as soon as CT figure out his pbu status. :sadnod:

He needs to create a new account and speak to AtCT and try get his old account unbanned. I'm really starting to hate AtCT and the people that work in TSR. It's like the whole website is run by bunch of idiotic monkeys :bike:

They seriously need to get there act together and start making better business decisions :slap: or just sack everyone that works there and replace them with someone better :yes:

I wouldn't call him a PBU because he hasn't been breaking any rules to get banned. His first ban was unfair, because they mistakenly thought he was PT, though he clearly wasn't.
2nd and 3rd accounts were just for posting on CTAM, he wasn't breaking any rules and he hadn't broken any site rules, so as far as I'm concerned, he's more than welcome to stay :yep:
I do think that AtCT would be the best bet - though I've been informed by the CT that they haven't said he can't make a new account.

In all honesty they should hire me as a CT member - if they did, then the PT status would be sorted out once and for all, meaning that we wouldn't have to worry about him coming back. Anyone unfairly banned (including Arbuthnot) would be allowed back. :yep: :smile:

Original post by spotify95
I wouldn't call him a PBU because he hasn't been breaking any rules to get banned. His first ban was unfair, because they mistakenly thought he was PT, though he clearly wasn't.
2nd and 3rd accounts were just for posting on CTAM, he wasn't breaking any rules and he hadn't broken any site rules, so as far as I'm concerned, he's more than welcome to stay :yep:
I do think that AtCT would be the best bet - though I've been informed by the CT that they haven't said he can't make a new account.

In all honesty they should hire me as a CT member - if they did, then the PT status would be sorted out once and for all, meaning that we wouldn't have to worry about him coming back. Anyone unfairly banned (including Arbuthnot) would be allowed back. :yep: :smile:

Good day? :jive:
:moon:

Original post by PerplexingGeode
No problem and that is formidable to hear! :h:

Excellent! Though I've been so busy, I still haven't done my eBay listings! Oops!

(edited 7 years ago)

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest