The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do they give out offers over the weekend? Any unis?
Original post by richardhello

Not according to a TSR administrator on the Which? University guide

http://university.which.co.uk/advice/ucas-application/waiting-for-uni-offers-how-to-keep-your-head
Original post by BEARichards
When did you receive your offer? Sent my application 12 days ago for Modern Languages and English at Birmingham and have had nothing :frown:

I got mine this afternoon - I really wouldn't worry as it might be that the English dept want to look at your ref/PS as well as admissions which could take time. Best of luck for when you do hear from them, could be any day now!! Is it your firm choice?
Newcastle gave me an offer within 24 hours!
Anybody have an idea how long it takes Liverpool to send out a receipt?
Original post by Atomix330
Anybody have an idea how long it takes Liverpool to send out a receipt?

I applied yesterday morning and haven't had one yet, but have from all my other choices.
Original post by richardhello

You may receive emails - these are sent by automatic systems - but unless a Uni sends Friday's decisions to UCAS in the early hours of Saturday via another auto-system, no you wont get decisions over a weekend.

(So calm down and do some study)
Got an email from Warwick saying they'd got my application at 10 o'clock on Wednesday (12th Oct), then an offer at 12. Got an offer from Bristol the day after :biggrin:. I think that gave me unrealistic expectations lol. I've been checking my emails ever five minutes waiting for the others!
someone got an offer from UCL today
Applied for:
Oxford (Biology)
QMUL (Biomed)
Queen's Belfast (Biomed)
Warwick (Biomed)
Manchester (Biomed)

Got my QMUL offer today after 2 days! So happy about it
Do you if it possible to get an offer if my predicted grades lower than the entry requirements for pharmacy school !
Reply 1291
Applied for Computer Science at Cambridge/Warwick/St Andrews/Imperial/Bath on Wednesday and received an offer from Warwick tonight.
Pharmacy
Original post by banana222
what course??????
Original post by 04MR17
Newcastle gave me an offer within 24 hours!

For what?
Original post by 0-8-4
Applied for Computer Science at Cambridge/Warwick/St Andrews/Imperial/Bath on Wednesday and received an offer from Warwick tonight.

I applied for Warwicks MEng CompSci too on Tuesday but I havent yet received an offer... what was your offer?
Original post by Alipaly23
Sent off my UCAS application on Wednesday 😁 I thought I would feel relieved but I feel more anxious than ever!
Kings - PPE
Oxford - PPE
Exeter - PPE
Kings - War studies
I have been predicted A*AA but still don't know if that will be good enough!
I heard Exeter and Kings take forever to get back, is this true? Has anyone been invited for an interview at Kings yet?
Congrats to all you offer holders!!!

War studies sounds intriguing!
Original post by simonbolivar
Got an email from Warwick saying they'd got my application at 10 o'clock on Wednesday (12th Oct), then an offer at 12. Got an offer from Bristol the day after :biggrin:. I think that gave me unrealistic expectations lol. I've been checking my emails ever five minutes waiting for the others!

Congrats.. which course did you apply for?
Original post by Cryptokyo
For what?
For Newcastle: combined honours.
UCAS finally processed my application and sent it off on Thursday (13th Oct), got acknowledgements from Oxford and St Andrews the following day! Nothing yet from the other three - Manchester, Bristol, or Queens (I'm Northern Irish, hence Queens)

Predicted A*A*A*, got AAAA at AS level, applying for physics or theoretical physics depending on the specific courses available at the universities!
Sucks knowing that I won't have any of opportunity to get offers from Durham, UCL, or Bristol until the 21st of October when LNAT scores are supplied to them.

not impressed.jpg

Latest

Trending

Trending