The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applying 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Minzyy
Nooo I have no idea .. I literally just paid the deposit .. ;-; ..Do you know what room youre in ?
Do they email you ? Im so confused .. everyone on FB keeps asking 'whos near block 21 etc' and Im like 'HOW DO YOU KNOW' :'O

On the accomodation offer thing it should say what room you got allocated :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by madmorgss
I need help so much. Basically I got into my firm (Liverpool) but decided I really didn't want to go. Anyways, I had an unconditional (insurance) from Coventry. Blah blah, when Liverpool released me into clearing, I went back to Cov.
But I don't have a student ID so I can't apply for accommodation so I'm panicking, imagine there's no accommodation D; I'm crying.
I need heeeelp.

Sorry, I'm being really neurotic :3

Doing Media and Communications btw :smile:

Email: [email protected] with your full name, date of birth, and your course name and they'll send it you :smile:
Reply 382
Original post by tumblrgirl96
On the accomodation offer thing it should say what room you got allocated :smile:

I still can't see it ..is it an email or on the accom website ? Sorry for asking but so much questions :frown:
Okay sorry again but I found it ..it says room 12.204 :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone who is studied/studying Spanish and International Relations at Coventry? I am wondering if they insist on interviewing the candidates for this course while the application process is still going on.
Anyone doing economics? :smile:
I paid my deposit for accomodation recently and I'm yet to receive an email regarding what I do next! Any idea how long it takes to be allocated a room?
Reply 386
Original post by idkerrie
I paid my deposit for accomodation recently and I'm yet to receive an email regarding what I do next! Any idea how long it takes to be allocated a room?

I literally had the same problem, on your accommodation offer page when you click 'view' it should be under accommodation details ..like your room and stuff :smile:
Reply 387
Original post by tumblrgirl96

I have a lower grade than coventry wanted.
Its been a week but still they havent told me if theyve accepted or rejected me. What should I do?
Original post by Roaaht
I have a lower grade than coventry wanted.
Its been a week but still they havent told me if theyve accepted or rejected me. What should I do?

You should call them
Anyone studying international business management?
Accounting and finance?
I am doing Economics :smile:
Reply 392
Is anyone doing biological and chemical sciences ?
Global Business Management at London Campus??!
I've applied for English and TEFL. I applied 3 weeks ago and not even an acknowledgement email. I know some universities don't do it but the wait is barbaric. Have you had any replies?
Original post by chaddy128
I have firmed Coventry to study Human Bioscience. I am thinking of applying to either, Singer Hall or Liberty Point regarding accommodation. Has anyone got any advice, relating to accommodation?

Hi, im a prospective student whos firmed a human biosciences offer to study in 2016 and i just wanted to hear about the course from a students point of view. many thanks :smile:
Original post by Cov Uni
Scholarship eligibility is determined on your fee paying status, so if you are international for fee's I would advise you to look into our international scholarships listed here: http://bit.ly/1eazxE0

- Josh

When does cov get back to students confirming their eligibility? If someone has met the criteria and got an acknowledgement but not a confirmation letter, even after enrolment, should they be worried?

Quick Reply

Latest