The Student Room Group

Help me in deciding universties for LLB

Hello,
I'm an international student applying to UK for LLB 2024 entry. I'm not able to decide 5th option. Kindly suggest some. 5th option should be a safe one and LNAT should not be a requirement and it's alumni should be strong. Like it course should be respected by Magic Circle firms.
I'm applying to 1) Cambridge (2) KCL (3) Uni of Manchester (4) Queen Marry Uni of London
My predicted grades for A Levels are 2A*s and 2As. Subjects: Maths, Economics, Law, History
I got 3A*s and 5As in my GCSEs
Hi there,

I am a student at Coventry University studying Law LLB and I recommend choosing Coventry University as the 5th option. The LNAT is not a requirement and it does have a strong alumni - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/alumni/our-alumni/alumni-profiles/

I also know a student who received an LLB from Coventry University and is now working for the European Commissions.

Overall, Coventry University was ranked one of the top 30 universities in the world for international students for the fourth year in a row in the QS World University Rankings, in 2021, which clearly demonstrates how attractive and appealing the university is to students, nationally and internationally.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending